The Cricket Channel

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
But...Sehwag literally killed Gambhir and Raina on the way...

Both the run-out were on his call. Specially gambhir.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I would blame Sehwag.

It was his call and he did call. Gambhir saw nowhere, trusted him and ran till half crease. The nSehwag sent him back but it was too late.

Gambhir was unfortunate. Raina kinda underestimated Wi fielding. Still, Sehwag's call.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Man!! Things would be so different if the catch wasn't dropped :(
I really wanted the record to stay with Sachin!

But congrats to Sehwag! Great innings..

axes2t2

I am a cat
Now everyone is updating there status on facebook that Sehwag is the first human to score 200 to look cool.

What was that saying,i forgot :(

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Boxing Day test only a few days away. Man it will be epic. Australians are almost noting now. I donot like Clarke as captain. Ponting is lot better IMO.
How many of you think Tendulkar will score his 100th ton?

sujoyp

Grand Master
I dont think tendulkar would be able to make any century in australian tests...pitches r too competitive...ball will bounce swing spin....just I hope team do well there

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Real cricket starts again. ;)

well, Tendulkar has had a *bad* year according to some, but he still averages 47 in Tests. Is that really bad? :rolleyes:

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I dont think tendulkar would be able to make any century in australian tests...pitches r too competitive...ball will bounce swing spin....just I hope team do well there

Yeah, Right! Sachin ji kal hi paida huye kya? :lol: He's no noob. Have a look at his record in Australia.

Boxing Day test only a few days away. Man it will be epic. Australians are almost noting now. I donot like Clarke as captain. Ponting is lot better IMO.
How many of you think Tendulkar will score his 100th ton?

IMO, Both sides are equal.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Now Aus is 195/3 and all 3 wickets taken by Umesh yadav :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Now this is some update :D

Aus 217/6 :D comon India finish them under 300

Last edited:
Top Bottom