The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

If you want good stock OS with no custom roms (blame mediatek), go with Edge 20 Fusion.
If you want bad stock OS with broken custom roms (blame BBK), go with whatever crap Oppo/Vivo/iQoo/Oneplus make. :rofl:
Just shitty tradeoffs then, I get it. So you got any other recommendations, for 20K or less? :/

Decent experience overall. But camera is just poor af, didn't expect it to be so subpar. But GCam improves it a lot, so I don't care (coming from Redmi 7 Pro).

UI is smooth and lag-free, apps and all function smoothly. IDK about when 12 is coming though, and lack of dev support is a bummer. But overall not disappointed so far, in that price range.

And oh, gorgeous display! Loving it, coming from an older iPS panel.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The new Nubia Magic 7 with 8 Gen 1 chipset and transparent body look awesome.

*www.gsmarena.com/zte_nubia_red_magic_7-11363.php

18gb RAM is too much :shock:

Asus 8z launched in India with Snapdragon 888 5G SoC, 120Hz display, and a 64MP dual rear camera setup | Digit
Is this going to kill Samsung S21, S21FE and S21+ sales?
I might have paid that price 6 months back during Diwali sale, but now its overpriced. S20 FE 5G is a better phone if you don't play games & size is not an issue.

I expect 8z to have android 13 as last update, same as S20 FE. S21 FE on the other hand has android 12 pre-installed & will get updates till android 16. Exynos is a con though, but I didn't check too many reviews of it. If that Exynos is underclocked enough, should not run hot.

please advice a 4GB RAM non chinese budget 15K...for average use...no gaming
Whatever Samsung device is there. I bought M32 4G for my aunt, not that good mainly because of CPU, it lags a bit. Easy to recommend something like Poco M3/M4 Pro 5G or Redmi note 11 or Realme 9i over it. Prefer 128GB internal if there's no expandable SD card slot.

Top Bottom