The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Check this:
Price of repair parts for Samsung phones | Samsung IN
Apparently 9.1k + service fee + GST.

Strangely, yes, no info on that. Even I thought it was GG3 for some reason.
Even my old S8+ 2017 make is coming with GG5 so how can this one be GG3?

Even my old S8+ 2017 make is coming with GG5 so how can this one be GG3?
Cost cutting. I mean, at 42k, Samsung has a better device than OP's 40k phone. OP's running cost is lower than Samsung, easily. Also that's why plastic back as well, which I will prefer over glass actually. Put a skin over the back & you are good.

OrrBitt

Broken In
I don't want buying advice, I just need some info about the Infinix Note 10 Pro. It is available on Flipkart for 17K. It has a 6.95 inch display, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage. I don't think any phone with 256 GB storage costs below 20K. So how come people are not into buying it - is it because people don't like large sized phones or is it something else? What about Infinix as a brand? I could hardly find any discussion about it here.

OrrBitt

Broken In
Agreed, if I had to buy a phone, I would chose one of the above ones you mentioned, probably Redmi Note 10 Pro, and use a 128 GB SD card with it (Poco X3 Pro doesn't have a dedicated SD Card slot, don't know about the other ones).

But size-wise, I think this is the biggest phone available in India. The next ones are Moto G 40 and 60, with 6.78 inch screens. I've seen some Youtube videos comparing the Infinix one with the other phones and Infinix is definitely bigger.

Bigger is not always Better. Don't go with the display size. 6 ~ 6.5" screen is more than enough in smartphones.
To each their own, I guess. I feel my S20 FE 5G is pretty big honestly, bought it because India has no good compact phones. Zenfone 8 is missing & S21 is not worth the price partially because of Exynos.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
5.5" is the optimum size which I first used in One Plus One. Now Realme Pro X2 at 6.5" is too much but I've become used to it now. If I try the 6.7 or more bigger than it will be too much to handle as it is nearly the Tablet size of 7"

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
5.5" is the optimum size which I first used in One Plus One. Now Realme Pro X2 at 6.5" is too much but I've become used to it now. If I try the 6.7 or more bigger than it will be too much to handle as it is nearly the Tablet size of 7"
I got Poco X3 pro last week. Initially it felt weird to use it. OP3 feels compact now.

Sent from my Poco X3 Pro using Tapatalk

Old 5.5" = New 6.5-6.7", check the phone width as that matters more.

Compare OnePlus One vs. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G vs. Asus Zenfone 8 - GSMArena.com

Top Bottom