The Blogger's Thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The Blogger's Thread​

Promotion of blog for commercial reason is against the rules of the forum. Hence this thread is only to share your personal blogs and have discussions on them. As long as discussions remain on this thread and you don't start PMing about them to members you are safe. If we found out rules are being broken moderators can take appropriate action. Note following rules about THIS thread:

1. You may introduce your blog in an appropriate format. That is, give the complete URL, name, topic on which the blog is based and tell us something about them.
2. No affiliate links please. This is a strict prohibited.
3. Discussions about how to monetize your blog is fine, as long as you don't try to follow the practice on 'this' thread and on 'members' here.
4. You may ask for review of your blog from other members, but you may not force any of them to view them.
5. No PMing members about personal blogs. This is the purpose of this thread in the first place, that is to freely share our blogs without spamming others on their personal inbox. If anyone receives any PM about personal blog, report that PM, and mods shall take care of it.
6. If you are expecting reviews on your blog, be sure to face negative feedbacks too. Take them constructively.
7. Lastly the official rule:

* No scamming / spamming / advertising.

This forum is not a marketing / money making tool! No Pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, affliate links or advertising of Web sites/products will be entertained here. This applies to forum posts and the inbox of our members. Please use the report post method to remove such pests. Promotional offers outside the Bazaar zone will be evaluated on an individual basis, and it is the Administrator's discretion to remove such posts. Links to websites other than personal home pages, blogs and content sites in the signature will also be considered advertising. ThinkDigit has a very strict policy against spam. New users found spamming will be permanently banned or deleted INSTANTLY. No warnings and questions asked whatsoever.

So what's the purpose of this thread? Following:

1. Share their blog links (in appropriate format discussed above),
2. Give feedback on each others blog (reviews),
3. Share ideas on improving their blogs in terms of various parameters like quality and quantity,
4. Can discuss ideas to write about a common subject. Just like people post photographs based on a particular subject in photography thread.

So let's get started shall we?

Test how your site perform: [ Thanks amit.tiger12 for the inputs... ]
Nibbler - Test any website
Am I Responsive?
TypeWonder - Beta
Website speed test
Firebug
GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization

Tips on keywords. (by TheHumanBot).

PS: I am creating this thread on personal risk. This thread might get closed down or even deleted if it becomes breeding ground for trolls. Hence I am taking personal accountability of this thread. Expect no mercy for anyone if they are finding breaking serious rules.

Last edited:
OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bloggers list:

Name
Blog URL
Blog Topics
TDF Post
Anorion*machine-fetish.tumblr.comCreative Visualizations, Interactive web toysPost
harshilsharma63*harshilsharma63.wordpress.com/AndroidPost
amit.tiger12*hackeroom.blogspot.inHackingPost
Vyom*vineetkumar.mePersonal (Travel, Random), Technolgy (Android, Ubuntu), Movie ReviewsPost
kalam_gohab*www.techindie.com/Android, Multi nichePost
TheHumanBot*thehumanbot.tumblr.com/Art, Rap, PoemsPost
vishalgmistry.blogspot.comRandom (Ancient blog)Post
Shah*www.hameid.netPersonal/RandomPost
ariftwister*ariftwister.blogspot.in/TechnologyPost
krishnandu.sarkar*krishnandusarkar.com/TravellingPost
Hrishi*www.techfixes.org/Tips , Tricks and Tech UpdatesPost
Aaruni*edufor.fosspowered.com/blog/
Personal, Highly Technical, Ubuntu, Geek Stuff
www.withoutfurtherdelay.blogspot.com
Movies, Games, Gadgets
*anmolksharma.blogspot.in/
Laptop, Mobile Reviews and Tech talks
Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ok
I just keep track of creative visualizations, hacked together doodads (anything with kinekt/ arduino/ rasberry pi is good), and interactive web toys here
Machine Fetish

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Never knew you blogged Anorion. Though the blog seems more like a curator, since it lacks text, your views and words. Still I would like to follow your blog. Anyone I can subscribe using my Email? There has to be a way to follow without using tumblr account?

A

amit.tiger12

^[MENTION]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]
good blog...

^[MENTION]Anorion[/MENTION]
Machine Fetish is also good one..

I have created hackeroom.blogspot.com for hacking related stuff found here and there... collecting from every site... but deleted that later... still waiting to get deleted (will be deleted in 6 months said Google...)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
My blog is Vineet Kumar | Expressing myself to the World Wide Web, one thought at a time

I blog mainly on following topics:
1. Movie Reviews: I write about those movie which I think deserve a review be it Bollywood, Hollywood or Anime
2. Personal: Articles on my views about life, food or travel.
3. Technology: I write about Android mainly, while also posted some hardware reviews. Just finished writing a series of articles about Ubuntu.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^
but I really like the title bar graphic, very modern design and follows current trends

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
My blog is TechIndie

It is mainly on providing nifty tricks mostly about Android or any tech. And it is also a multi niche blog.

Please ignore some of the sponsored posts when judging my blog :).

Constructive criticism is accepted :)

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Hameid.NET

I just post some random things that come to my mind. But, no read-worthy posts so far. I don't post so often too.

snap

Lurker
Bloggers list:

Name
Blog URL
Blog Topics
TDF Post
Anorion*machine-fetish.tumblr.comCreative Visualizations, Interactive web toysPost
harshilsharma63*harshilsharma63.wordpress.com/AndroidPost
amit.tiger12*hackeroom.blogspot.inHackingPost
Vyom*vineetkumar.mePersonal (Travel, Random), Technolgy (Android, Ubuntu), Movie ReviewsPost
kalam_gohab*www.techindie.com/Android, Multi nichePost
TheHumanBot*thehumanbot.tumblr.com/
Art, Rap, Poems
*www.hameid.net
Android App Development
Nice, all blogs of our TDF members in one place :thumbs:

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice, all blogs of our TDF members in one place :thumbs:

Well, that's the idea. But the list will grow. Atleast I hope so.
[MENTION=53760]TheHumanBot[/MENTION]: Your blog is the most weird. Or is most tumblr blogs are such?

Shah

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]: I am not into android app development, I just develop for Windows Phone. Also, Would be nice if you can change the blog topic to Personal/Random.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
[MENTION=209965]amit.tiger12[/MENTION] blog is not found..

Here is my Blog. Geeky Blog.I just started it when I had so much free time. But now I have very less free time so not updating it regularly. Its mostly about Technology. Seeing others blog, I think I may start blogging again!!

- - - Updated - - -

And kudos to [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] I just joined tumblr to follow him.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well I recently started writing mine too. I had this domain for around 3 years but was lying around. Though I love technology and programming, but never find anything to write myself.

So, just around a month ago I found the topic : Travelling. I love travelling and keeps visiting new places every 3-4 months. So, thought of sharing my own experience with a mixture of how to avoid general scams and cost involved.

Anyway, I hope [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION], [MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] already knows about this. but I recently updated with 2 more posts.

Any kind of comments / feedbacks / suggestions regarding the style, how to improve or anything is heartily welcome :)

Krishnandu Sarkar - My Personal Blog

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wow.. you added two more blog posts! Way to go... :D
Will read when I visit Gopalpur or Jhallong...

Top Bottom