The Big Billion Day - Flipkart - All Deals and Offers

Reloaded

In the zone
Snapdeal is worst than flipkart, people have complaint about duplicate and refurbished products and not to mention their return policy is a complete nightmare. Flipkart will always be my first choice, that's not going to change anytime soon.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get caught in some issue with SnapDeal and you will get the answer. They absolutely have no control on their sellers. They are next eBay in the making. Initially I didn't complain with SD as give them some proof and they will accept the return but the percentage is just to high of returns. Why should I waste my time in calling and making arrangements for returns? I prefer giving 1000 extra to FK for mann ki Shanti!

Amazon I agree is better then SD but I am yet to test them on returns or issues so can't comment. Moreover, the discount depends on products, I can give many examples where price is high in Amazon and SD and less in FK.

Never had any issues with products bought from snapdeal (a router, IEMs, trimmers, some pendrives, card readers)

Darth Vader

In the zone
Snapdeal is worst than flipkart, people have complaint about duplicate and refurbished products and not to mention their return policy is a complete nightmare. Flipkart will always be my first choice, that's not going to change anytime soon.

THIS.

Flipkart -> Amazon -> Snapdeal -> Ebay -> Infibeam

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Flipkart is the best example where trust when built, eventually flourishes. Remember the days of Letsbuy, when flipkart prices where highly inflated, but their customer service brought them to the position they hold today.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
whatever one may say /// absolutely no problems with flipkart till the day , same with amazon

but snapdeal , infibeam and shopclues have created problem for me .. so almost stopped dealing from there

ebay I like generally but never done higher amount of transaction more Rs 5000 till date though experience has been quite good with ebay whether it was returning the product or getting refunds

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
There are 3 classes of people:

1. People who know the value of good service/time/quality.

2. People who are looking for the cheapest deal irrespective of service (only to complain later loudly when trapped)

3. People who think that it is their birthright that they should win every lottery, Mercedes, BMW and AUDI etc should sell their top of the line cars for Maruti 800 rates to them and when they do not they will shout. I believe most of the people who complain that they did not get a mobile for one rupee belong to this category.

All marketing is ultimately that and one should think before buying into the hype. As a popular saying goes "If it is too good to be true, it probably is."

It is up to us to use our brains and think.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
ive not tried snapdeal yet
And never do :D

Not joking.

- - - Updated - - -

THIS.

Flipkart -> Amazon -> [Strike]Snapdeal[/Strike] -> Ebay -> Infibeam

Corrected :D

If one bothers about shipping time, and CC, then count them out. They are awful. Glad to have them added in my Windows' registry file, where even if I do the mistake of typing snapdeal.com, it won't open :)

Last edited:

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i bought once from snapdeal - TPLink w8968 v2 adsl2+ wifi router. got INR100 discount and a timely delivery without any problems. that was in March and the product is working without any problems. oh and I bought using a cc.
3-4 months before that, i left a query about version of it and they called back and told me that it is Version 2. tried the same at flipkart and they took weeks to respond with an email that it is version 1 (with a higher price than sd).
so for me, snapdeal people are good.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I don't think Snapdeal will create a problem if you live next to Bachhan's house in Mumbai, or in extremely popular places in Delhi, or Bangalore or some of those large ass cities. But people live in less large cities too, and then there are towns as well, and then there are small towns which are far away from a city and then there are remote places. You've got to count them all, and for that Flipkart is miles ahead than anybody. Whatever that eKart or something they use it's insanely fast. I have tried almost all the online retailers so far, and for delivery pleasure Flipkart is miles ahead than anyone.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I don't think Snapdeal will create a problem if you live next to Bachhan's house in Mumbai, or in extremely popular places in Delhi, or Bangalore or some of those large ass cities. But people live in less large cities too, and then there are towns as well, and then there are small towns which are far away from a city and then there are remote places. You've got to count them all, and for that Flipkart is miles ahead than anybody. Whatever that eKart or something they use it's insanely fast. I have tried almost all the online retailers so far, and for delivery pleasure Flipkart is miles ahead than anyone.

i live 1km away from Bachhans house,will they delivery properly?! :D :p

i agree with your points though,even in my hometown they deliver everything properly etc
same with tradus and infibeam

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Wow so now everyone went on from criticising Flipkart to praising it and then criticising Snapdeal? Wtf is wrong with you all? Snapdeal is good enough. I have ordered as much stuff from Snapdeal that I've ordered from FK and let me tell you that I never had a problem. Snapdeal is perfectly fine.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Wow so now everyone went on from criticising Flipkart to praising it and then criticising Snapdeal? Wtf is wrong with you all? Snapdeal is good enough. I have ordered as much stuff from Snapdeal that I've ordered from FK and let me tell you that I never had a problem. Snapdeal is perfectly fine.

+1 to this. Agree with you completely.

amjath

Human Spambot
My colleague Friend ordered Levi's Jeans worth ~1799 for 599 on big billion day.
Today he recieved the package and he found to be a nonbranded Jeans not Levi's itself.

And the seller was WS Retail :shock:

Now he cant return his product :mad:

Any suggestions guys, such fraud :shock:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
THIS.

Flipkart -> Amazon -> Snapdeal -> Ebay -> Infibeam

Flipkart => Amazon > Homeshop18> Infibeam-> Snapdeal/Ebay

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered a WINDOW cleaner worth 550 or something more than that, received a 3rd class product,nothing like the product shown :/ was spoilt in less than 3-4 uses

ashs1

Padawan
^Your friend can apply for a replacement .
The big billion day prevented consumers from Cancelling/Refunds..but,in your friend's case, its delivery of wrong product & hence, replacement is available.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^Your friend can apply for a replacement .
The big billion day prevented consumers from Cancelling/Refunds..but,in your friend's case, its delivery of wrong product & hence, replacement is available.

No proper replacement policy ;/ and the product itself took 15 days to deliver

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
My colleague Friend ordered Levi's Jeans worth ~1799 for 599 on big billion day.
Today he recieved the package and he found to be a nonbranded Jeans not Levi's itself.

And the seller was WS Retail :shock:

Now he cant return his product :mad:

Any suggestions guys, such fraud :shock:
They'll replace it if that's the case. The non cancelation and no returns applies to products which are fine.

Top Bottom