The Big Billion Day - Flipkart - All Deals and Offers

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Flipkart => Amazon > Homeshop18> Infibeam-> Snapdeal/Ebay

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered a WINDOW cleaner worth 550 or something more than that, received a 3rd class product,nothing like the product shown :/ was spoilt in less than 3-4 uses
I ordered a HDD, skull candy earphones, 32GB mSD, 32GB pen drive and many more stuff, delivery was on time, never needed to contact CS. You probably ended up ordering from a bad seller or maybe it was bad luck.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I never had any problem from flipkart still today,I will continue buying from flipkart

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile 1 re pen drive buyer found
*www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=707666042658184&set=p.707666042658184&type=1&theater

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I never had any problem from flipkart still today,I will continue buying from flipkart

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile 1 re pen drive buyer found
*www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=707666042658184&set=p.707666042658184&type=1&theater
Lucky guy !

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i have had decent experiences with infibeam really. Regarding the jeanes. Flipkart should be replacing that. You won't get a refund but definitely a replacement. Their 30 day rule stays.

daemon1

Journeyman
Snapdeal is worst than flipkart, people have complaint about duplicate and refurbished products and not to mention their return policy is a complete nightmare. Flipkart will always be my first choice, that's not going to change anytime soon.
I am a perfect example of how they gave me a duplicate product, broken product, and best of all received a IDD with just a polythene wrapper.

whatever one may say /// absolutely no problems with flipkart till the day , same with amazon

but snapdeal , infibeam and shopclues have created problem for me .. so almost stopped dealing from there

ebay I like generally but never done higher amount of transaction more Rs 5000 till date though experience has been quite good with ebay whether it was returning the product or getting refunds

have restricted my self to 100 Rs for SC And not more then 2000 for SD.

There are 3 classes of people:

1. People who know the value of good service/time/quality.

2. People who are looking for the cheapest deal irrespective of service (only to complain later loudly when trapped)

3. People who think that it is their birthright that they should win every lottery, Mercedes, BMW and AUDI etc should sell their top of the line cars for Maruti 800 rates to them and when they do not they will shout. I believe most of the people who complain that they did not get a mobile for one rupee belong to this category.

All marketing is ultimately that and one should think before buying into the hype. As a popular saying goes "If it is too good to be true, it probably is."

It is up to us to use our brains and think.

You described it perfectly.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Title: Sony BRAVIA KLV-24P412B 24 inches LED TV

We are sorry for the experience you had with us for your order from The Big Billion Day Sale. The cancellation of the order may have been a disappointment and we sincerely understand that. It was a big day for all of us, where we experienced a rush like never before. The response was tremendous, bigger than we had anticipated, and it clearly had an adverse effect on our ability to serve you in the way you have grown to expect from us.

To make up for this less than satisfactory experience, we are offering you the same product at same price you bought it at on The Big Billion Day sale. For this, we have created the new order on your behalf with cash on delivery as the payment mode. You can track the new order through your Flipkart account. In case you do not want the product anymore, you can login to your Flipkart account and cancel the order.

Has anyone else received such kind of email for their cancelled products ?

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If they are providing "same" product at "same" price.. then what's the big deal? (Pun intended).

ithehappy

Human Spambot
You probably ended up ordering from a bad seller or maybe it was bad luck.
So the buyer needs to continuously check the feedback of a seller? Wow! I guess some people have all the time in the world. Whatever......

The thing is Flipkart is a seller themselves, i.e. W.S Retail, so you're actually buying from Flipkart. While Snapdeal or Amazon, they are a host, where other sellers are selling their stuffs.

Flipkart's delivery is good. As long as a product is bought from W.S Retail it'll be authentic too. Meaning what? Peace of mind. But this doesn't overshadow the fact that they kinda ****ed up on BBD.

Nothing is ****ing wrong with us guys, being factual shouldn't hurt anyone!

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
If they are providing "same" product at "same" price.. then what's the big deal? (Pun intended).

Same price as in discounted price of 8500 which they had previously cancelled. But concerned about since many companies threatening to not honor warranty for products bought online.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, so what I understand is that they are cancelling the orders made on 6th of October and replacing it with a new order at same discounted price and so that buyers get proper warranty?

Kind of a big deal!

daemon1

Journeyman
I do not think their BBD was a failure in terms on discount or products offered, it was failure because of technical glitches but people who couldn't get the Rs 1 or Rs 99 deal made it a failure for products and showed their frustration on social media. People cried that FK increased the prices before sale and calculated discounts on the higher price..well, I see Amazon did that exactly same with most of the products. I had few items in my wishlist and they were on lower side when compare to their price on one day prior to the sale starts.

One simply can not have 50 percent discount and then again 20 or 30 percent more on the main discount day on top of the original discounted price...this is only possible for clothes not on electronic items...the only thing matters is if the discounted prices are lesser then usual days..thats it. and they were on BBD, still people cried like babies...

polupoka

In the zone
I don't think Snapdeal will create a problem if you live next to Bachhan's house in Mumbai, or in extremely popular places in Delhi, or Bangalore or some of those large ass cities. But people live in less large cities too, and then there are towns as well, and then there are small towns which are far away from a city and then there are remote places. You've got to count them all, and for that Flipkart is miles ahead than anybody. Whatever that eKart or something they use it's insanely fast. I have tried almost all the online retailers so far, and for delivery pleasure Flipkart is miles ahead than anyone.
? AMAZON ships 99 percent in my address where only dtdc and india post is available where as snapdeal ships 10% and flipkart only abled to ship a jee entrance book and half girlfriend so far!!!!
AND AMAZON IS FAST AS HELL TOO! MY FRIEND IS IIEST(BESU) ordered half girlfriend from flip(@149) and his friend from amazon(@99) same day and they both came in same day with an hour gap !

Top Bottom