The Big Billion Day - Flipkart - All Deals and Offers

soyab0007

In the zone
#Big Billion Day – Flipkart – Mark Date on your calendars 6th Oct. 2014. Big Discounts,Cashback and Much More .

How to get this deal

Click here to go to Flipkart.

*i.imgur.com/zWl1EDt.png

10% Off On Standard Charted Credit & Debit Card

Under the offer all Standard Chartered Credit and Debit Card holders
(“Cardholders”) are eligible to get an additional discount of 10% over and
above Flipkart offers for purchases on Flipkart.com
The minimum purchase to avail the discount is INR 7,500/-
The maximum discount that can be availed per transaction is INR 1,500/-
A maximum of 3 transactions are allowed per unique card number under
the offer.
The offer is valid from 06 October’14 (8 a.m.) to 07 October’14 (7:59 a.m.),
inclusive of both dates (“Offer Period”)
10% Off on CitiBank Credit & Debit Card

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
At first my reaction was
"F**K!!! I JUST ORDERED A MOTO G USING CREDIT CARD"
and then I say "Standard Chartered" and heaved a sigh of relief. :lol:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
@soyab0007

hey how are you, you dont frequest much on digit forum, remember my TV Tuner card sell??

big billion seems a crap as its from Flipkart, they are very notorious

OP
soyab0007

soyab0007

In the zone
Already on FB/Twitter that flipkart is jacking prices up on most popular items among many categories.
People are posting examples on how prices have increased slowly & considerably from last week till today.
Typical retail marketing gimmick.

- - - Updated - - -

Logitech G500 USB 2.0 Laser Gaming Mouse for 1096rs

Error 500 Server Error

Now available in Stock.. order fast

Last edited by a moderator:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I want to order an R7 260 2GB DDR5 available at 9400 INR but it says 500 W power supply required, i have corsair cx430 (430W) ...is my PSU not eligible enough?

ankush28

Bazinga
Here is my wishlist :D Now dare to fulfill it :lol:
Flipkart.com: Ankush Menat's WishList: ankushmenat Wishlist

- - - Updated - - -

I want to order an R7 260 2GB DDR5 available at 9400 INR but it says 500 W power supply required, i have corsair cx430 (430W) ...is my PSU not eligible enough?

Yes it should work. (Depending on other components)

Try PSU sub-forum

Last edited by a moderator:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So 10% off on SC and Citi cards that's all, that too with a maximum discount of Rs.1500? That's there Big Billion Day offer? I am not getting the point here!

ankush28

Bazinga
I see pen drive price increased by 100-200 bucks. Cheap way to gain attention. BTW Mi Piston price got slashed by 200 bucks surprisingly.

Flipkart website is crashing right now :rofl:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
ok its confirmed most of the product prices are increased insanly by flipkart, just compare price with amazon and snapdeal and you will know,

Flipkart was a good site once, but at last they are Indians, dikha di na apni aukad flipkart

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well, it's just lucrative offer nothing else I believe. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is offered at 1350/- and Nokia Lumia 525 for 910/-.

I tried many times but the items are not getting added to cart. After refreshing the page for few times, it shows the notification that the item was added to cart but guess what it isn't :rofl:

And after few refresh again, the item is out of stock. Again after few refresh, the item is up again :p

It's total javascript thing. Let's see if I get any genuine buyer of this BIG sale and all. The same was done when Mi3 was released.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
bought sandisk 16gb class 10 microsd for 220 .. good deal

though already had 2 x 16 gb class 4 before

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Flipkart deserves to be dragged to the court, and sued :mad:, These people are just fooling people , They might be selling only 1 or 2 for that "STEAL" price

#BIGFAKESALE

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i clicked those 99 Rs tab and phone in my cart, but when i when to check cart it was showing 0, then out of stock, F*** FK, nice way to fool people, even their customer care number not working now

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
So basically this is a sham by Flipkart ? Can anyone confirm if you or any of your friends/family were able to avail the Steal deal ? Any idea if the there will be more Steal deal today or was that it ?

bought sandisk 16gb class 10 microsd for 220 .. good deal

though already had 2 x 16 gb class 4 before

The offer on this card is showing 180 rs now but when I add to cart it shows 620 rs!
And if you order once you cannot cancel too!
Bad policies followed by Flipkart clearly visible today...

Top Bottom