The best broadband offers available across India

rahulkay

Broken In
drgrudge said:
I am on BSNL's dataone and it rocks completely..., total bliss for a long time Dial up user like me...

Yep !! Its cool connection to internet, steady speed of 30kBps, night unlimited (2:00am to 8:00am), 500Rs./m, leaves everyone well behind.

Haven't found any other connection more rewarding then DataOne on this forum.

parthbarot

In the zone
Hey... i m from gandhinagar...capital of gujarat...

i want a good internet connection like BSNL dataone but full unlimited....24 hrs 365 days it is free... may be the charge is higher than 500 but it shld be free alltime....

128 kbps ia ok if its free all the time...

i only found dataone home 500 and cable network which is not sure provided in gandhinagar.. asked the person ...

so plz...any one can tel me connecitons like Airtel,Reliance,IQARA or any other private network who is giving broadband connections good speed + reliable service + reasonable pricing... (upto 600 to 700 PM is ok..)

plz tell me ...plz yaar..

the home 500 plan of dataone is simply beyond imagination for us users who r

using simple 56kbps connection. it provides 256kbps speed as well as 1gb

free download+2:00 to 8:00 am free downloading facility.

thats simply gorgeous for us guys.

parthbarot

In the zone
right but what abt us who are doing jobs?
how they can dload at night or do surf at night.?
if its free on daytime also then we can surf at evening or abt at 10 11 pm...

plz sugest some other broadband + good plan at gandhinagar,gujarat(i no bsnl is here...)

nikhil

Broken In
hey i'm here in lko and airtel broadband connection is what i am using...i am pretty much satisfied with it..if any problems then the service engineers do help

Read it on digit forum that BSNL has launched UL plan @256 kbps on Dataone charges are 900p.m. + 100 modem rental + 12.24% servive tax and cess.When is MTNL going to launch such a plan

soham

In the zone
rahulkay said:
Yep !! Its cool connection to internet, steady speed of 30kBps, night unlimited (2:00am to 8:00am), 500Rs./m, leaves everyone well behind.

Haven't found any other connection more rewarding then DataOne on this forum.

I earlier used to have a cable net. They din't provide any theoritical speeds but the speed of downloading was well over 180 kbps with download accelerator. And this at Rs.250/- a month.:D

damnthenet

Journeyman
parthbarot said:
Hey... i m from gandhinagar...capital of gujarat...

so plz...any one can tel me connecitons like Airtel,Reliance,IQARA or any other private network who is giving broadband connections good speed + reliable service + reasonable pricing... (upto 600 to 700 PM is ok..)

plz tell me ...plz yaar..

I think Sify would be a choice for you. But I don't know if it's available in your place.
Check this out
*broadband.sify.com

G

gxsaurav

Just got confirmation about plans from Dad.

BSNL Home UL 900 Plan seems good, right now i m maying Rs 699+ tax for my airtel broadband, & since dad is already in BSNL (benifits:p), i m switching to this plan for a month, lets see if it's any better then Airtel, other then speed advantage. I might permanently switch

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi, I am looking for some alternative to BSNL dataone here in Kolkata due to some problems (I had applied for H500 3 months back and they are telling me NOW that I am still on H250. In the meantime I had downloaded huge amounts of data (>5GB per month) during 2AM-8AM for the past 2 months with the thought that I was on H500. My local exchange also confirmed at that time that H500 was activated. Now customer support is telling me that I am in H250. Now if billing is done based on H250, I will get a bill of more than Rs.12000. BSNL absolutely sux!).

I was thinking of Airtel 256kbps unlimited at Rs.999 per month. Can someone tell me it's availability in Kolkata and can someone who is using it post some feedback regarding download speed, connectivity etc?

Thank you in advance.

ashfame

Padawan
Geniusboy said:
ISP:Sprint
Area:CA
Plan:Dont know
Speed:2Mbps
Usage:Unlimited
Validity:1 month
Price:19$p.m
Comments:Super Cheap and Best

Damn that is not in India, u talking really cheap.. huh...but can anyone provide that much speed in 19$.
Dream for everyone

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ashfame said:
Damn that is not in India, u talking really cheap.. huh...but can anyone provide that much speed in 19$.
Dream for everyone

he already told that it is in callifornia(u.s)

mayhbp

Broken In
well i saw a gorgian site which offers a 24 mbps connection for 599kr ie like
what 4000 rs awsome man anyday.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
digitized said:
Hi, I am looking for some alternative to BSNL dataone here in Kolkata due to some problems (I had applied for H500 3 months back and they are telling me NOW that I am still on H250. In the meantime I had downloaded huge amounts of data (>5GB per month) during 2AM-8AM for the past 2 months with the thought that I was on H500. My local exchange also confirmed at that time that H500 was activated. Now customer support is telling me that I am in H250. Now if billing is done based on H250, I will get a bill of more than Rs.12000. BSNL absolutely sux!).

I was thinking of Airtel 256kbps unlimited at Rs.999 per month. Can someone tell me it's availability in Kolkata and can someone who is using it post some feedback regarding download speed, connectivity etc?

Thank you in advance.
You can opt for BSNL's Home-900 (UL) plan. It offers the speed of 256 KB(b)ps and unlimited downloads at a flat rate of Rs. 900 per month. As for your problem, I think it is mostly your own fault. You should have checked out which plan you had before downloading so much data. I know you had applied for it but there might be some problems in processing the request. It is your responsibility to confirm it before using it. Just my thoughts on the matter. Don't take offence. :)

mohit sharma

Journeyman
in my area airtel landline had reached 2 weeks ago , and i m one of it's first broadband subscriber here , it had changed my life ( really ) , details are as follows ::

PLAN :: HOME 699

BANDWIDTH :: 128 kbps .

DATA EXCHANGE ALLOWED :: UNLIMITED .

HAPPY HOURS :: @ NIGHT 10:30 TO 6:30 SPEED IS DOUBLED TO 256 kbps .

SPECIAL OFFER :: discount of rs. 1000 installation charges.

WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT IT :: i don't have to wait for night to make heavy download , plus robust wiring , and good service at any time , engineers visit in 2 hours even for small gliches.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
aryayush said:
You can opt for BSNL's Home-900 (UL) plan. It offers the speed of 256 KB(b)ps and unlimited downloads at a flat rate of Rs. 900 per month. As for your problem, I think it is mostly your own fault. You should have checked out which plan you had before downloading so much data. I know you had applied for it but there might be some problems in processing the request. It is your responsibility to confirm it before using it. Just my thoughts on the matter. Don't take offence. :)

Hello, it is not my fault, but that of BSNL. The local exchange had confirmed my plan change. What more is needed?

enigmatic.manas

Broken In
ISP-airtel
city-lucknow
specific area-up east(dont have the correct idea about this)
plan name-super combo 799
speed offered-64kbps
usage-unlimited
validity-1 month
price-799(rental of modem included) + taxes(@12.2%)
comments-y this low speed and high monthly rental bcoz in this plan u get a landline phone with 450 free pulses/month.for every extra call u have to pay @1.10 per pulse.I am using airtel for the past 1 month and getting a steady speed of 8 kBps,no disconnections,there is no port restriction so one can use any p2p s/w he likes to,they provide an adsl2 modem(usb and ethernet compatible) free of cost with this connection,they provide a splitter so there is no noise disturbance in my phone while i use my bb connection,good wiring,good customer service(ppl at the cc know what they are talking about),no security deposit but in the starting u have to pay Rs 800 as installation charges......thats all for now guys

mohit sharma

Journeyman
enigmatic.manas said:
ISP-airtel
city-lucknow
specific area-up east(dont have the correct idea about this)
plan name-super combo 799
speed offered-64kbps
usage-unlimited
validity-1 month
price-799(rental of modem included) + taxes(@12.2%)
comments-y this low speed and high monthly rental bcoz in this plan u get a landline phone with 450 free pulses/month.for every extra call u have to pay @1.10 per pulse.I am using airtel for the past 1 month and getting a steady speed of 8 kBps,no disconnections,there is no port restriction so one can use any p2p s/w he likes to,they provide an adsl2 modem(usb and ethernet compatible) free of cost with this connection,they provide a splitter so there is no noise disturbance in my phone while i use my bb connection,good wiring,good customer service(ppl at the cc know what they are talking about),no security deposit but in the starting u have to pay Rs 800 as installation charges......thats all for now guys

i think airtel is doing right job by changing their plans according to the needs of the people in the area and giving good services at affordable prices !!!!!

Top Bottom