The artwork thread

rowdy

Banned
Faun thank you it seems you are the only intelligent person who understands my excellence. Here is another one just for you!! Not an excellent work but a good one.
Others who don't understand my excellent work keep thinking. You will understand it.

*s14.postimg.org/y5q588isx/Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Raziel

Journeyman
Nice work fellow artists! :razz:
I'm posting a 3d render of Lamborghini Aventador Superveloce I did for the Humster3d car rendering challenge.
I was late for the challenge but i managed to finish this in the last 3 days. I used 3ds max. :)

Original entry here: Lamborghini Aventador SV - Praveen V. S - Car Render Challenge 2015 - Humster3D store
My design page: Turbine CGI

*humster3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/24/Aventador_SV.jpg

*humster3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/24/Aventador_SV_clay.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

Nice work fellow artists! :razz:
I'm posting a 3d render of Lamborghini Aventador Superveloce I did for the Humster3d car rendering challenge.
I was late for the challenge but i managed to finish this in the last 3 days. I used 3ds max. :)

*humster3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/24/Aventador_SV.jpg
*humster3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/24/Aventador_SV_clay.jpg

Hope you guys like it.
Wow! Fantastic!..... How did you do it BTW? Some reference might help.

Raziel

Journeyman
[MENTION=146650]nikhilsharma007nikx[/MENTION]: Thankyou. I did it in 3ds Max, rendered in Keyshot, post work in Photoshop and After Effects. This is a render challenge., I had a rough SV model which I customized to my taste, somewhat like Liberty walk Aventador look but still keeping Superveloce. Added skirting, lowered wheels and changed a lot of things. Then I took the model to Keyshot and textured, lit, animated and rendered it.

[MENTION=146650]nikhilsharma007nikx[/MENTION]: Thankyou. I did it in 3ds Max, rendered in Keyshot, post work in Photoshop and After Effects. This is a render challenge., I had a rough SV model which I customized to my taste, somewhat like Liberty walk Aventador look but still keeping Superveloce. Added skirting, lowered wheels and changed a lot of things. Then I took the model to Keyshot and textured, lit, animated and rendered it.
Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Faun thank you it seems you are the only intelligent person who understands my excellence. Here is another one just for you!! Not an excellent work but a good one.
Others who don't understand my excellent work keep thinking. You will understand it.

*s14.postimg.org/y5q588isx/Untitled.jpg

dude dont take criticism the wrong way .. its really excellent but be humble with your creations, you'll get a lot more appreciations

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/5t529qo.jpg

Damn, was drawing something and it transformed into some other lady...lol

Need more practice.

satinder

DELHIITE
Long Post[bandwidth warning]
*i.imgur.com/yTAvjdb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wJBrTZf.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Nz3rrfU.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ivC1fjO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/fI3IcAv.jpg
*i.imgur.com/T1Ii3ml.jpg
*i.imgur.com/QLAQXqE.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rtP25MG.jpg
*i.imgur.com/9jiZieC.jpg
*i.imgur.com/K3sWYaz.jpg
*i.imgur.com/KrJURkl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YYcVQ5g.jpg
*i.imgur.com/J3t2ZCD.jpg
Graffiti
*i.imgur.com/u0dRaDT.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zp3DKoG.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XYFI4vH.jpg
Portraits
*i.imgur.com/OiU5a8f.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vMPywdw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/gKXyUCm.jpg
*i.imgur.com/62UsSOr.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qvRESe6.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2lgGNiB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DpBxKId.jpg
*i.imgur.com/PBtYraX.jpg
*i.imgur.com/MuLkvQB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/JuOCPgf.jpg
*i.imgur.com/gE7cpXr.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zaNrLIa.jpg
*i.imgur.com/7uH4wFt.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vGJLVEX.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2nisuUZ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Bab7fjC.jpg
*i.imgur.com/WhWnFzs.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tY5cMey.jpg
Sorry for the long post, but these are some of my good drawings, have more...will post more soon.

You can be animator !
Do animation course and goto Gaming or Film Animation industry abroad !

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
New work
rest is censored:-D
*img01.deviantart.net/3047/i/2015/353/b/2/devil_asuka_tekken_by_niku4186-d9kn2sg.jpg

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
I really like the shoulder highlight..
Share the whole pick after its complete.
PS: you have a crazy fetish for naked tekken characters.

Hehe no just one character. And I like to see the human body [F] for its natural beauty. And the joy of drawing it.
This one is a work in progress with a little bit of color testing. God Bless IPS monitors.
*img06.deviantart.net/cb5c/i/2015/353/3/d/asuka_alternate_costume_by_niku4186-d9kn3vz.png

I am so lazy. plus my right hand shoulder hurts because of sitting for hours.
I love knee high socks/stocking on girls. Sadly I can't see real life references :(
*img02.deviantart.net/d260/i/2015/353/4/1/asuka_kawai_by_niku4186-d9kn3q0.jpg

Hehe no just one character. And I like to see the human body [F] for its natural beauty. And the joy of drawing it.
This one is a work in progress with a little bit of color testing. God Bless IPS monitors.
*img06.deviantart.net/cb5c/i/2015/353/3/d/asuka_alternate_costume_by_niku4186-d9kn3vz.png
Joy of drawing. I know what you mean. Anyways. This one. The shoulders are very wide. The fingers are way too small and the hair do not go well with the shape of the skull.... Other than that, the abdomen looks good. Boobs are half done, they should look even evident after done.
Good job.
I have boards to beat. Will start my drawings after 3-4months. Then I'll be very very active here.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Joy of drawing. I know what you mean. Anyways. This one. The shoulders are very wide. The fingers are way too small and the hair do not go well with the shape of the skull.... Other than that, the abdomen looks good. Boobs are half done, they should look even evident after done.
Good job.
I have boards to beat. Will start my drawings after 3-4months. Then I'll be very very active here.

Shoulders look wide because of the puffy shoulder type of clothing. I will experiment with sleeveless :p
Yeah, I'm drawing without a reference to its a whole new difficulty level. So everything is imaginary and looks weird right now lol

Top Bottom