The artwork thread

Shoulders look wide because of the puffy shoulder type of clothing. I will experiment with sleeveless
Yeah, I'm drawing without a reference to its a whole new difficulty level. So everything is imaginary and looks weird right now lol
Seems, like you concentrate on one area a lot. Looks like you are a portrait artist.
If you are going with whole body shots without a reference you might wanna improve upon your anatomy skills.
But I think, for this one in particular, it looks just fine. The hip shape and the thigh gap is just perfect, if you are able to complete and add all the details to the piece, it might look just great.
For future though, do look into improving anatomy skills and gesture drawing if you want to go ahead with full body pieces.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
I have not posted in such a long time. I had stopped drawing for no reason. I'm happy to say that I haven't lost touch :D

Harley Quinn
*images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/ca833c66-dd3a-4376-ad60-9a0d435f8a12/dcu3jo3-f1b1fcb2-65e3-4e67-b5b4-e925cee074c4.png/v1/fill/w_1920,h_1113,q_80,strp/harley_quinn_by_niku4186_dcu3jo3-fullview.jpg

And current Wip - Random practice
*i.imgur.com/AiiNvha.jpg

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
So it is entirely your original creation,even so you must have use some 'basic template'(I don't know much about image editing,just guessing here based on what limited info I have about it).
I usually look up an image on Internet for the outline for pose of the character.
Then I add a head.
If the outline looks ok, then I start the coloring work.
I will post a WIP once I go home.

If you look on the top left of the image, you will be able to see the whole sketch. I've only posted a portion of it here. Because the rest of it is kind of NSFW. lel

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
would like to see start to end video, there is a ton of detailing here
I was actually not taking a video this time. But I have layers of the workflow. So I think I may be able to create a video from it or a Gif that shows this from outline to full color.

Top Bottom