RAM- Corsair Vengeance 4GB- Rs.1500
GPU- Sapphire HD 6850 2 GB- Rs.13000
PSU- CX 600- Rs.3500
DVD Writer- LG MoDrive- Rs.1000
Cab- Cooler Master Glite 335- Rs.1800
HDD- WD 1TB - Rs.5000
Monitor- Acer 21' LED- Rs.6500
Mouse,KB- Microsoft- Rs.600
Speakers- Altec lansing Octane 7 - Rs.3500 (sexy speakers)
and UPS- vGuard 600va - Rs.3000
which sums up to around Rs.49500.

Is this a good buy considering the above prices?
Thanks all. :)
And, the GPU- HD 6850 2GB for 13k is good?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
HD6850 @13k is overpriced imo, better get MSI N560GTX-Ti-M2D1GD5/OC@13.4k from smcinternational.in
MSI N560GTX-Ti-M2D1GD5/OC

Cilus

laborare est orare
Ya, Tenida is right here. 2GB video Ram is of very little use unless you go beyond 1080P and 6850 is not able to handle that resolution anyways.

Better get GTX 560 Ti as mentioned by Tenida. It will offer better performance than HD 6850, whether 1GB or 2GB.

OP
V

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
The thing is: I already bought it. And is my processor fine or does it have any problems? Is my rig good overall? Worth it?

I compared the two online, I mean, the gtx560 and 6850. The latter proved to be better in every field.. The card's good, right?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
The thing is: I already bought it. And is my processor fine or does it have any problems? Is my rig good overall? Worth it?

I compared the two online, I mean, the gtx560 and 6850. The latter proved to be better in every field.. The card's good, right?

6850 can be had for 8.5-9k. above that its meaningless. for 13k, you can find HD6870 or HD6950 with 1k more. you should have compared pricing with online shops or the price thread here.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
@ 14k you can get a 560 Ti which will put the HD 6850 to shame in every bench mark. If you have the budget of 13k for gfx then Get GTX560 or HD6870 or push 1k more an get the 560 Ti.

OP
V

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
My dealer says he can't exchange it. Is the card good, but? I'm able to play all games with good fps.. And how long do you think my comp will last?

Also, I don't game that much. Probably, 3 to 4 hours a day. Won't this rig handle this much at least? My budget was around 40k.. I got it till 50! 1) is the card decent? 2) what about the processor? Is that decent enough for my rig?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
your rig is good just your gpu is priced higher than everywhere.

anyway i expected dealer won't change gpu once sold.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Now stop asking about the stuff you already bought, if someone here doesn't like anything from it, it might make you feel bad. Just enjoy what you bought, and your PC is perfectly fine for long gaming times and can handle almost any game at good settings! We would love to see some pictures of your build :)

OP
V

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
That was relieving. And when I'm trying to upload the pics, they show some error. What do I do about that?

OP
V

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
imgur: the simple image sharer

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Though the GPU you got is way overpriced but you are not that much concerned about it since you have a complete rig now!Right?:wink:
Still As we had discussed earlier 560ti could have been a better bet still Congrats on your purchase and Happy Gaming & Computing.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom