Thank u admins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Why on earth am I getting an Image Verification check before posting a new message? :-|

EDIT: Never mind. Don't bother.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Post count limit is how much ? Anorion wanted 5 but I suggested 10.

BTW, the issue of switching to plain text edit in reply causing all typed text to disappear has not been fixed yet.

It's 10, but let's see...

And like I said, one thing at a time.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
well, I'm ready to pass any kinda verification that u admins add, if that helps blocking SPAMs.

@ all, guys, something is going on track now. Please co-operate. We can start nagging when things are settled after a few days.

And, thank you Admins....:smile:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
testing...xD

Edit: I think the QuickReply is disabled....Hope that it will be enabled soon.

Do I have to post some more posts to get the QuickReply?

red_devil

Back!
thank you admins :)

I know fatbeing said he'll take care of things "one at a time" but it would really help if we could have a quick reply thing in place. I don't mind the captcha but please give us a quick reply as well.. replying without the quick reply is a real PITA.

and since you say you've disabled links/images/whatever to users with post count < 10, i guess it is safe to put back the quick reply in its rightful place.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Thank you so much for all this, the Captcha works, but I don't get the words properly... they are too hard to read...(although my eye sight is fine.. :D)
And one more thing, why the CAPTCHA is for older embers... I think it should be made for new joined members

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Can you remove the Social Groups... since no one uses them and most of the members only made them for nothing... and the Album feature is also worthless....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you remove the Social Groups... since no one uses them and most of the members only made them for nothing... and the Album feature is also worthless....
I disagree. Social Groups are unmoderated. :p

Pictures & Albums is also a very good feature. But it didn't use to work. :|

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
first........
thnx to admin....for coming back here........!!
I also support the quick reply.......and if possible remove this verification.....
as we all r lazy here.........:grin:

a suggestion, make the verification only if one includes a link other than this forum....!!!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I still cannot get quick reply box. I think quick reply is only enabled for admins and mods.

Please enable quick reply for members also.

Current setting:
Number of posts per page is 30. Make it ~20 to reduce server load. This will also make forum to load faster.

Last edited:

testauthorised

Right off the assembly line
Hmm, I didn't need to refresh page, it just posted inline! And yet you say that's not happening, weird. This login is on IE btw.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Testing...
Quick reply is back, but it still refreshes the page. It's good that the verification thingy has been removed, it was a real pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom