Temperature is shooting up.... Help me guyz...

giprabu

In the zone
look at this ..
*img693.imageshack.us/img693/4008/tempff.jpg

are those temp. in yellow color indicate "danger" ..?
what the cpu0, cpu1 and cpu2 denote..?
the above situation occurs when playing any games..
and also the chassis speed of 6550 rpm is a bit noisy..

but when the a/c is turned on, the hdd temp goes down below 38 degrees and the remaining temperatures drop below 45.. and also the chassis fan speed also drops to 3700 rpm and runs quiet..

is this normal or should i add an extra fan to my cabby ?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Temperatures of 50 degrees while playing games is normal, nothing to worry about. HDD temperature os around 42-43 degrees is also OK. it is yellow because softwares consider 50 as warning temperature. CPU1 & CPU2 denote the 2 cores of the processor, don't know what CPU0 denotes. It seems in your case fan RPM increases according to the temperatures, that's why it falls when AC is turned on and temperature comes down
(a/c is used to denote account as in bank account. Air conditioner is AC)

OP
giprabu

giprabu

In the zone
Temperatures of 50 degrees while playing games is normal, nothing to worry about. HDD temperature os around 42-43 degrees is also OK. it is yellow because softwares consider 50 as warning temperature. CPU1 & CPU2 denote the 2 cores of the processor, don't know what CPU0 denotes. It seems in your case fan RPM increases according to the temperatures, that's why it falls when AC is turned on and temperature comes down
(a/c is used to denote account as in bank account. Air conditioner is AC)

oh thanks..
and my gfx card is also not detected by that software..
if cpu1 and cpu2 denote the processor cores, then wat about the remaining 4 cores ??

oh thanks..
and my gfx card is also not detected by that software..
if cpu1 and cpu2 denote the processor cores, then wat about the remaining 4 cores ??

count starts from 0, so cpu0 is your first core and cpu1 is second and so on, better check with HW monitor ........

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Check with CPU ID Hardware Monior. How many fans do you have on the case ? Do you have a 120mm fan near the PCI-E slot ? At what speed is ur CPU fan running ?

Top Bottom