Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Status
Not open for further replies.

djaytg

Right off the assembly line
i think the earphone i got was damaged.
the right had medium bass,but the left had none at all.
anyway im back in the queue for searching a new earphone.
any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanx

hello sanoob i got mine from flipkart today and i might be facing a similar issue u faced,if the right one can output 100% then the left one can only manage 70-75% of the maximum output
can u give me any tip of what doing next ?
should i ask for replacement or try burn-in them?

sujayraj

Broken In
Hi

I dont know how to believe this product. Some people say its very high end in sound quality and some say its a crap. I am very surprised to see the ratings. :|

Have a look at this link.

One more link to the comments for Twin Woofers. :)

harshatiyya

Broken In
hello sanoob i got mine from flipkart today and i might be facing a similar issue u faced,if the right one can output 100% then the left one can only manage 70-75% of the maximum output
can u give me any tip of what doing next ?
should i ask for replacement or try burn-in them?

hey i am having the same issue.. i burned 20-30 hours already.. still the output differs as u said above.. the bass and vocals are great.. but this problems bothers me a lot. i feel like the whole music is playing in my head's right side.. :(

djaytg

Right off the assembly line
hey i am having the same issue.. i burned 20-30 hours already.. still the output differs as u said above.. the bass and vocals are great.. but this problems bothers me a lot. i feel like the whole music is playing in my head's right side.. :(
here is what i did
i called flipkart and told the problem,they forwarded my call to tech support and after repeating what i said earlier they told they will revert to me back,their call came a day after and told me that they had contacted the product supervisor regarding the issue and told the imbalance is due to different format of the music file(i was like wtf),i told them imbalance occurs to any audio/video file format then he said 'ok sir we replace the product'
The new one glitch free:-D

trublu

Ta da !
:D

My twinwoofers are also going to be replaced, the ones I received were defective ( the right earpiece would split up all the time). The cust. supp. guy asked me " Are you using these with any laptop/ mp3 player? These are compatible with mobiles only" ... I was like.. WHAT ??? what has that got to do with a broken earpiece :D :D

harshatiyya

Broken In
here is what i did
i called flipkart and told the problem,they forwarded my call to tech support and after repeating what i said earlier they told they will revert to me back,their call came a day after and told me that they had contacted the product supervisor regarding the issue and told the imbalance is due to different format of the music file(i was like wtf),i told them imbalance occurs to any audio/video file format then he said 'ok sir we replace the product'
The new one glitch free:-D

thanks for the reply.. i called flippy and expressed the issue.. they tried to shut me up by saying frequency changes varies with file format(LMAO). i was like NO. its not. and finally they agreed to send me a replacement. :)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Apart from the burn in,The ipod or music player also has to be good to use along these headphones.maybe thats why some guys bought had bad experiences.am i right?

Hrishi

Well , I have a chinese MP4 player , A Hp lappy with beats audio , Nokia N95 8GB and Samsung star.

I tried using TW's on all of them .

As per my experience ,

1.Samsung Star ( Best audio quality overall , punchy and very good bass ).
2.Nokia N95 8Gb ( Quality is very good , bass is lesser than Samsung but its more comfortable.Treble and vocals are better than samsung. )
3.Hp Dm1 ( Sound quality is good enough , but it kinda hurts while listening to heavy music.)
4.Chinese Mp4 player , ( poor audio quality , lacks bass and vocals.)

However when I played the same music on my Sony Hpm-85 and Phillips Earhook earphones , the output was different.

I found the Chinese mp4 player best with sony HPm-85, whereas Phillips one was best match for Nokia N95 8gb.

These are based on my personal listening .

harshatiyya

Broken In
update: got a new pair from flippy today.. they seems to be working fine.. but asusual the audio quality sucks at start.. need to BURN IN.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
When did they release the white version :shock:

*img5.flixcart.com/image/headphone/u/h/z/tekfusion-tekfusion-twinwoofers-in-ear-headphones-275x275-imadd6mfkuqvvyxk.jpeg

Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones | Headphone | Flipkart.com

EDIT: Sorry for bumping.. I bumped a wrong thread :oops:

ajmusicm

Broken In
I also have placed an order for TwinWoofers but for the 'M' headset and not the headphone one. Has anyone used the Twinwoofers m Mobile phone Headset? If yes then it will be really appreciated if you can share your experience. Also about the Twinwoofers Black and White versions, why have they got such mixed reactions? Are they good or not? Thanks. :-?

ratul

█████████████████
I also have placed an order for TwinWoofers but for the 'M' headset and not the headphone one. Has anyone used the Twinwoofers m Mobile phone Headset? If yes then it will be really appreciated if you can share your experience. Also about the Twinwoofers Black and White versions, why have they got such mixed reactions? Are they good or not? Thanks. :-?

they are no doubt good in sound quality..
but most of the people does'nt seem to be satisfied with the build, durability of the earpieces, most of them went kaput in 3-5months acc. to flipkart ratings..
some people are complaining about pain in the ears after 1-2hrs of listening, they say build quality is bad, and they hurt in long runs..
and ASS is worse, they'll charge you for the replacement under warranty, and some who live in bangalore wrote that they were'nt able to find their office on the specified address on their website.
Here's one review for ASS charges: Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black) Review by Shirish Tiwari | Flipkart.com

ratul

█████████████████
ok, last post was mine and this thread has been numb now for a long time, but recently i noticed that flipkart removed all the ratings for this product from their sites, coz last time i saw, 1 Star ratings were greater than 5 star ratings (was something 1475 1 stars v/s 1420 5 stars)..
Now flipkart page shows: (here)
*i.imgur.com/1jqPFbZ.jpg :shock:
but the reviews can be accessed with the link in my previous post as for now..
Why flipkart removed all those ratings?? Is something fishy here???

ratul

█████████████████
Why are you bumping such an old thread?
TW is rubbish sq wise.

sorry for bumping this thread, but i thought it as a really awful move from flipkart, so wanted a review from fellow members... :oops:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...this thread had a grand comeback !

ok, last post was mine and this thread has been numb now for a long time, but recently i noticed that flipkart removed all the ratings for this product from their sites, coz last time i saw, 1 Star ratings were greater than 5 star ratings (was something 1475 1 stars v/s 1420 5 stars)..
Now flipkart page shows: (here)
*i.imgur.com/1jqPFbZ.jpg :shock:
but the reviews can be accessed with the link in my previous post as for now..
Why flipkart removed all those ratings?? Is something fishy here???

They have mic version @4000
*www.flipkart.com/tekfusion-twinwoofers-in-the-ear-headset/product-reviews/ITMDECS6GEKG9GUW?pid=ACCDECRHCYUNFRUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom