Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Status
Not open for further replies.

abirthedevil

In the zone
These have been available for quite a while and judging from the number of reviews from flipkart they seem to be selling quite well Flipkart.com: Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black Chrome): Headphone was wondering if any audiophile here who owns them might do a review or something, no credible reviews on the net so far and tekfusion being an indian brand a proper review would be nice letting people know if they really are good.

audiophilic

Journeyman
Yeh, i got a pair of them, they're awesome. Although i don't know how to review myself :( Some tips would be great, maybe i can provide a full review on these.

OP
abirthedevil

abirthedevil

In the zone
Looking at reviews on different sites might give you an idea and post what you feel about the earphones, build quality sound etc post some pics, compare them with other earphones by the way have you burnt in your twinwoofers i hear their sound quality improves quite a bitt after 40 hrs of burn in

audiophilic

Journeyman
Looking at reviews on different sites might give you an idea and post what you feel about the earphones, build quality sound etc post some pics, compare them with other earphones by the way have you burnt in your twinwoofers i hear their sound quality improves quite a bitt after 40 hrs of burn in

Yes mate,

I burned them using the Tekfusion Burn-in Player for 50 hours, supplied by Tekfusion. This burn-in player was very handy as it involved the whole audio spectrum. There was an incredible change :shock:

The most interesting thing was that the bass became more punchy than before, and the trebles and mids didn't change much but was a pretty decent improvement.

If i was to rate them on a scale of 5, here's what i feel for this price tag:

Sound quality - 5/5 - In this, Bass is 5/5, Mids & Trebs would be 4.5/5
Build Quality - 4.5/5 - Could've been slighly better build, but still great! At least they are 100 times better than skullcandy's

Personally, I've never gone for a rating more than this for any earphones, but these, my friend, they are something. Compared to my old sennheiser cx 300 II, the Twinwoofers compete very well.:)

My friend also bought a Klipsch Image s4, to compare with these, and although the Klipsch has a slight advantage over the mids, still for the price of 1200/-, Twiwoofers work like a charm. :razz:

You can go for these earphones for the 3 reasons below:

1. Noise isolation - decent amount of isolation
2. Sound quality - built for the bass lovers
3. Build quality - Great - better than Phillips, Skullcandy

I'll try to come up with another review, with photographs included so that you can see what i'm talking about!:mrgreen:

Sarath

iDota
Can you do a review on them. Just basics and a few pics. It will be a great help for many. Especially for IEMs selling at a lucrative 1200 bucks.

audiophilic

Journeyman
Can you do a review on them. Just basics and a few pics. It will be a great help for many. Especially for IEMs selling at a lucrative 1200 bucks.

Ok guys, i'm gonna do a full review on this one. In fact, just give me 2 weeks. My friends keep borrowing me Twinwoofers and looks like i'll just gift them my pairs and buy new ones again. In fact, i'll have to buy 3 pairs of these, so that i can gift them to my other friends.

I'm gonna take some hidef pics of them in 2 weeks time, and post my full review.

Meanwhile, have u guys checked out flikr? some guy has posted some pics. Check out:

Tekfusion Twinwoofers | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
just got it delivered from flipkart.
initial impression----im dissapointed

well i expected more.coz of the awesome review from flipkart.
well let me try a 40 hrs burn-in.*tekfusiontechnologies.com/tekfusion-burn-in-guide.php

is there a chance mine is faulty??
how to detect a faulty one.

Last edited:

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101

well let me try a 40 hrs burn-in.Tekfusion Headphone Burn-In Guide

The sound quality will definitely improve after the recommended burn-in. the sound quality of my EP630s also improved after some burn in

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

You shouldn't take flipkart reviews as gospels truth.

audiophilic

Journeyman

:twisted::twisted::twisted: You have no idea how much you can get disappointed if you buy a klipsch or a sennheiser for five times this price, and less in sound quality :mrgreen:

These twinwoofer just like other costly earphones simply won't sound great until you burn in for longer hours, trust me! :lol: Its the naked truth! and i've been through this. :p:p:p:p

For the price point, these beat most of the high end competitors :razz::razz::razz::razz: - at least in this price range - in my opinion. but you know, thats just me. :twisted: your opinion may vary. :cool:

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
well,i was really unhappy with mine.
so gave it for a replacement.but unfortunately its OUT OF STOCK.
so they gonna give me flipkart credit fot the cost.

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
i think the earphone i got was damaged.
the right had medium bass,but the left had none at all.
anyway im back in the queue for searching a new earphone.
any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanx

OP
abirthedevil

abirthedevil

In the zone
yesterday got skullcandy ink'd earphones as a gift, they sound quite nice u might wanna chk em out but people do warn about skullcandy quality.. not very sure about it myself

audiophilic

Journeyman
Please find a complete review of the Tekfusion Twinwoofers here:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/155730-tekfusion-twinwoofers-complete-review.html

I wrote this review as promised, hope you like my review.

Vergenius

Right off the assembly line

OHK !! I got a Sony Ericsson Live w/ Walkman .. Before ordering these i just want to make sure .. if tis earphones works awesome ( full compatibility and ability with cent percent music capability) with my phone (bcoz the stock earphones with Live downplays the music and sound levels with Live are not that high .. although its one of best music phone in the market )........ CAN ANYONE HERE DO A TEST AND LET ME KNOW >>

karthikchopper

Right off the assembly line
Guys,

this is for those who are having a pair of these twinwoofers. I realized today (after a week from getting the piece) that the right and left chanels are wrong. Is it just a printing mistake on my piece or do i need to get it cchanged. I already swapped mine for a defective right side.

I checked with 2 other in ears that i have, both in my lappy and my mobile. They play on the correct channels. Only tekfusion's left plays on the right and vice versa.

Can anyone confirm this???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom