Team Fortress 2

reddead

LoSt!
^^,@krishnandu.sarkar thats not a shield and won't protect sentry, it just means that sentry is manually controlled [once you have a wrangler]..........

Confused_user

Journeyman
Ok, It's a bit off topic... But I'm planning to buy the orange box from flipkart to go premium. So my question is, is flipkart's cash on delivery service avialable in Tollyganj, Kolkata? Thanks

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ok, It's a bit off topic... But I'm planning to buy the orange box from flipkart to go premium. So my question is, is flipkart's cash on delivery service avialable in Tollyganj, Kolkata? Thanks

Why don't you order and select COD. It will tell you the answer.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^^,@krishnandu.sarkar thats not a shield and won't protect sentry, it just means that sentry is manually controlled [once you have a wrangler]..........
Wrong.. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

Wrangler - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki

The Wrangler produces a semi-transparent shield around the Sentry Gun that absorbs 66% of all incoming damage. This shield will last as long as the player keeps the Wrangler as their active weapon. When coupled with a level 2 or 3 Sentry Gun, having the shield active will enable it to survive Taunt attacks that would normally destroy any building, such as the Pyro's Hadouken or Soldier's Kamikaze.

@reddead, ya got wrangler and tried it out didn't liked..!! Auto is best :D
Its nice if enemies outside sentry range are causing harms to buildings..

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
selling gunslinger x2, sandman, razorback, black box, loch n load, dead ringer, original, bazaar bargain and more.
1 scrap or 2 random craftable weapons each.

reddead

LoSt!
Wrong.. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

Wrangler - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki

Its nice if enemies outside sentry range are causing harms to buildings..

Didn't know that, surprisingly never noticed that too....though i have used wrangler several times.....

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:lol:

Valve broke something from the game in their last patch.That's why again an update today.
Like I said, stop playing the game if you have problems.

Worked fine for me after the last patch. Working fine for me today as well. Most of the time it is PEBKAC. This is the case with you. ;)

And ofcourse,getting a credit card is as easy as going to newspaper stand and asking for todays news paper.
Then get a Debit card which works. Like from Axis Bank. Again a PEBKAC.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Like I said, stop playing the game if you have problems.

Worked fine for me after the last patch. Working fine for me today as well. Most of the time it is PEBKAC. This is the case with you. ;)

Then get a Debit card which works. Like from Axis Bank. Again a PEBKAC.

So it worked only for you ? WOW.

And only those who spend too much time between keyboard and chair use terms like PEBKAC.

ON TOPIC:
Someone made this :D

*i.imgur.com/YBW6v.gif

Piyush

Lanaya
IMO those having tough time in downloading TF2, should rather consider buying the orange box
IIRC it was less than 500Rs for TF2 and other source games including Portal 1 and Half life package
plus you'll receive the premium TF2 bonus

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
IMO those having tough time in downloading TF2, should rather consider buying the orange box
IIRC it was less than 500Rs for TF2 and other source games including Portal 1 and Half life package

i dont think orange box will hav latest updates 3-4gb so its not gud u will still hav to download....

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
And a mouse pad :p

Top Bottom