Team Fortress 2

Confused_user

Journeyman
Just started downloading today morning... any idea how long it's gonna take? (Steam is showing 10 hours but I wanna know your experience

anyone near kolkata interested in playing tf2 with me add me to your steam friend list... my id is ~0{aroni}_{das}_{ind}0~

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Just started downloading today morning... any idea how long it's gonna take? (Steam is showing 10 hours but I wanna know your experience

anyone near kolkata interested in playing tf2 with me add me to your steam friend list... my id is ~0{aroni}_{das}_{ind}0~

Why only near Kolkata..??

Added you :)

axes2t2

I am a cat
Day by day my hate for Valve/steam is increasing

*i.imgur.com/JmAWy.jpg

and if we can't make a direct purchase in the Mannco store without shoving funds in steam wallet then why is it named a "store" ??

Confused_user

Journeyman
For low pings, of course. Well, it doesn't have to be kolkata to get good pings, I guess

@Faun if you don't like it, ok, but please don't make fun of it.

How much does it cost to be a premium? i.e. What's the cheapest item in the in-game store?

axes2t2

I am a cat
For low pings, of course. Well, it doesn't have to be kolkata to get good pings, I guess

@Faun if you don't like it, ok, but please don't make fun of it.

How much does it cost to be a premium? i.e. What's the cheapest item in the in-game store?

Yes!!!!!!,now we are talking,it's 49 cents.

Confused_user

Journeyman
Nice! By the way, is there some sort of gift cards for steam?

2.7 GB done in 7 hours... Amazing for my bsnl. Have to stop downloading now (thanks to my dad, who probably thinks the pc would explode if I leave it running) Will start again tomorrow morning... Hoping to play by friday if bsnl keeps their speed like this.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Day by day my hate for Valve/steam is increasing

*i.imgur.com/JmAWy.jpg

and if we can't make a direct purchase in the Mannco store without shoving funds in steam wallet then why is it named a "store" ??
May be your Internet sucks. Or may be it's simply you.

Get a Credit Card, put $5 in your Steam Wallet and buy from the Mann Co. whatever that thing is. It is named "Store" because it is a "Store."

You put $5 in Wallet, you sort of guarantee a part of $5 to Valve. There is a high chance that other part of $5 (aside from the TF2 item) might again go to Valve in form of a game like CS:S. Fair enough. That's what TF2 is worth.

If your hate is increasing, stop playing their game.

Confused_user

Journeyman
I opened steam this morning and my TF2 download is back at 0%???? The files are still there... so what should I do to get my progress back?

axes2t2

I am a cat
May be your Internet sucks. Or may be it's simply you.

Get a Credit Card, put $5 in your Steam Wallet and buy from the Mann Co. whatever that thing is. It is named "Store" because it is a "Store."

You put $5 in Wallet, you sort of guarantee a part of $5 to Valve. There is a high chance that other part of $5 (aside from the TF2 item) might again go to Valve in form of a game like CS:S. Fair enough. That's what TF2 is worth.

If your hate is increasing, stop playing their game.

:lol:

Valve broke something from the game in their last patch.That's why again an update today.

And ofcourse,getting a credit card is as easy as going to newspaper stand and asking for todays news paper.

These chat lines are golden.
*i.imgur.com/JyatC.png

Confused_user

Journeyman
It's a home combo 256 kbps plan... It's the first time I'm seeing such speed on BSNL 129 KBps peak!
I can't add on steam... yet. Can you ad me instead?
~0{aroni}_{das}_{ind}0~

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Anyone with Engineer experience can please tell me how to build that round shield on sentry guns..??
You get that shield when you are equipped with a wrangler. Wrangler allows you to take manual control over your sentry, allowing you to kill enemies out of range of sentry too. :)

Top Bottom