Team Fortress 2

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ nope. its a 3.9Gb update :grin:
*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Untitled-4.jpg
no you won't have to download it. it should be part of the package you are downloading. usually files are replaced with new ones. as TF2 uses some huge source modules. so i think a few of those are getting replaced whole sale.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^^ nope. its a 3.9Gb update :grin:
*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Untitled-4.jpg
no you won't have to download it. it should be part of the package you are downloading. usually files are replaced with new ones. as TF2 uses some huge source modules. so i think a few of those are getting replaced whole sale.
Why didn't I get this update?! :| When was this update released?

i think its time Valve release a new collection. Mango box with Portal2 & a few other new games ;)
Banana box. :D

Confused_user

Journeyman
I started downloading Wednesday... hopefully there won't be any updates... right?
BTW there is a valve complete box in steam... for $99.99 :-D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So it worked only for you ? WOW.

And only those who spend too much time between keyboard and chair use terms like PEBKAC.
lol, there. Seems like I was completely correct.

IMO those having tough time in downloading TF2, should rather consider buying the orange box
IIRC it was less than 500Rs for TF2 and other source games including Portal 1 and Half life package
plus you'll receive the premium TF2 bonus
No. Update will still be roughly ~8GB.

The game has completely changed since the time Orange Box was manufactured.

hey guys if i buy orange box from flipkart, can it be used as steam gift? The way we purchase gift on steam.
Nope - if you mean add to Inventory and stuff.

Yes - if you share the serial number. Buy it. Open the box and give the serial number to someone you want to "gift'.....he gets all the games.

doomgiver

Warframe
so much wealth and respect

this is real cannibalism

revenge of the zombie spy

this one is slightly NSFW, user discretion is advised

Confused_user

Journeyman
Them it's far better to download 2 GB more (and constantly curse your ISP like I am right now) for the free version and just make it premium for a little amount

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Uploading a new video(which isn't as good as I expected). 600 minutes remaining, and its just 1:08 in length :(
Corel Video Studio fd up too, it exported a 629 x 600 video when I had selected 1280x720.!!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Any idea how to spray paints? Like nipun did.

Well I did googled about it. But what I want to know is if its possible to do it on some 3rd party server? Or possible only at own server?

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Go to options>>multiplayer and choose a spray image. Then join a server and press T while facing a sprayable surface.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Uploading a new video(which isn't as good as I expected). 600 minutes remaining, and its just 1:08 in length :(
Corel Video Studio fd up too, it exported a 629 x 600 video when I had selected 1280x720.!!
Encode it to H.264. Size will reduce. Then upload.

Top Bottom