TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
No need for picture in signature... Will.clutter up the pages.
And size limit is not going to work because it will use links to fetch the image from another source. Not like avatars where the pic is uploaded to tdf servers and can be monitored.

Piyush

Lanaya
No need for picture in signature... Will.clutter up the pages.
And size limit is not going to work because it will use links to fetch the image from another source. Not like avatars where the pic is uploaded to tdf servers and can be monitored.

If images are inside spoiler tags, it wont be issue.
But, yea, the browsing experience will be rough for low bandwidth users

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even if images are in spoiler tag, they get loaded/downloaded. Spoiler just makes them visible when you click.

Piyush

Lanaya
Even if images are in spoiler tag, they get loaded/downloaded. Spoiler just makes them visible when you click.

Ya.. thats why problem for low bandwidth .
Isnt there any option in vBulletin that can provide an option to users so as to disable images in signature of others?

Piyush

Lanaya
yes the option is there but most of us are wayyy too dumb to not use it

I think the option you are talking about is to disable signatures as a whole.
I'm asking about if its possible to disable images in sign and not the complete thing.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ya.. thats why problem for low bandwidth .
Isnt there any option in vBulletin that can provide an option to users so as to disable images in signature of others?
It's an option to disable signatures completely. I use it. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
even I'm in for a theme change [ mostly dark / black ] and have been asking this since long but looks like no one cares about aesthetic beauty :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Also count me in who is proposing the idea of a dark theme since long ago.
But there's no democracy here. :/

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
did you guys try tdf 6.5 theme? but first remove the likes :\

That one is no better than Neo TDF Members theme. We need something new, not rehashed versions of decade old themes.
The admins could start by adding one light and one dark theme initially, see how it goes. That should be enough to placate the majority for the next several months. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom