TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I didnt notice any demand for like feature..

Anyway.. Bb code and increase of character limit is what i have definitely noticed, with the latter getting more push from me. :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Demand? There is a larger demand of reimplementing BB code in signature.
Not needed at the moment.

Signatures look clean now.

Small loophole which can't be fixed. People will go out of control just like they did. img1 and youtube tags are needed in posts. But being custom tags they can't be disabled in Signatures. And if custom tags are disabled in signature, all custom tags get disabled. No spoiler tag in signatures as well. vBulletin doesn't give you options for everything.

snap

Lurker
^:lol: anir your sigg already looks messy, spoiler tag would have been good. What about tagging/notifying users if their names are in a post

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^:lol: anir your sigg already looks messy, spoiler tag would have been good. What about tagging/notifying users if their names are in a post

Spoiler wont work coz of disabled bb code. And i left it as it was coz bb code was supposed to be restored. I'll have to clean it up.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
At least qpost quote is necessary, if not user tagging (if the vB can allow it to disable, then this also).

@ico - Why likes are missing in some section ?

snap

Lurker
@sujay i think it will not be implemented in chit chat section.

PS: better yet remove the "like" completely

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13572&d=1392230213
explain this?? anyone?? the mods?

thats strictly 4lines, no wrapping.. and i just tried to add the highlighted text.

failed.

Attachments

• wtf!!.jpg
    wtf!!.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 192

tkin

Back to school!!
It says implicitly wrapped, means if its too long it will wrap it for you, you need to shorten, no going around it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13572&d=1392230213
explain this?? anyone?? the mods?

thats strictly 4lines, no wrapping.. and i just tried to add the highlighted text.

failed.
Read what is written.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Read what is written.

Can you kindly give me the exact no. Of characters that specifies a line? Coz long line and implicit wrapping sounds vague.

Also, i have been pleading for an increased character limit for months. Any updates?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you kindly give me the exact no. Of characters that specifies a line? Coz long line and implicit wrapping sounds vague.

Also, i have been pleading for an increased character limit for months. Any updates?
Character limit is more than enough.

People prefer reading your posts rather than your long signature.

Go to your profile, there is an option for Biography there. Add more info about yourself and things you own over there.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^ Wow man. Signature really means a lot to some members! :|
Specially when when very few actually reads signatures. Tapatalk users don't even see it.

snap

Lurker
i just wanted spoiler tag so that members can tidy up their sigg, but misuse of bb code is far worse. and pls what is this "like" feature simple TDF is the best

OT: that smiley in ico's sigg seems like it is taunting us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom