TDF Playdates V2.0

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^we pick a lot of f2p titles, and games that have been free on steam or free through other give aways
just be active on steam or contact [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] to be added on the whatsapp group if you are up for it
talking about piracy, clearing throat, coughing and "ahem" versions are against forum rules, so that discussion is best made on other platforms

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone

Game : Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Date : 27/28 Sept 2014
Time : 8:30 PM Onwards

Game : Blur
Date : 4/5 Oct 2014
Time : 8:30 PM Onwards

Last edited:

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
i plan to join TDF but the problem is i am stuck with photon plus so the maximum data i can use is 14GB per month(at full speed,and then half the speed)(i can,and most of u can finish it in or less than a week,maybe even 3 days) so i am very restricted it would be nice if you guys can state which games are usually on repeat on TDF,that would be very helpful

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i plan to join tdf but the problem is i am stuck with photon plus so the maximum data i can use is 14gb per month(at full speed,and then half the speed)(i can,and most of u can finish it in or less than a week,maybe even 3 days) so i am very restricted it would be nice if you guys can state which games are usually on repeat on tdf,that would be very helpful

graw2
grid
bf3
rsv2

- - - Updated - - -

TF2
l4d2
insurgency

SunE

Professional Newbie
Sup guys? I wasn't home so couldn't join. I returned last night and I'm here for about 2 weeks. So please inform me if we have a pd.

Top Bottom