TDF Playdates V2.0

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
OK as I am versatile player so I can join in too. Which game you guys wanna play ??
How about Company of Heroes ?? Its a pretty good game, also Warcraft 3 Frozen Thrones ?? Though I would vote for COH if you guys have it.
One more problem is that for 3 people we can't arrange a PD. So if more guys join in then we can arrange that, if not then we can arrange a mini PD on some weekday and people who wanna play will join in ?? How about that??

I can play COH 2 but will have to practise it :p have it legit on steam

We could play AOE 2 (non HD). It is around 200 MB and runs pretty well.

no AOE please. only liked AOE the conquerors.

I haven't played Warcraft. :|

and everyone I was thinking about playing RON. 8 players can join without any mods, the game has good graphics, can run on any rig, gameplay is smooth, AI is friendly and is around 1GB. we can play using gameranger or using hamachi.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Lets all settle on Warcraft 3 TFT playdate and keep a list of other potential candidates ready for later.

gameranand

Living to Play
Lets all settle on Warcraft 3 TFT playdate and keep a list of other potential candidates ready for later.

OK then. I already have it. Need to install and play it though to get an idea about units, structures and all. :D

Other people please download Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, I'll arrange something after 20 Aug. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TF2 or Tribes Ascend anyone? :D

im in for this.

also guys, we haven't played an mmo... we should
it was [MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION]'s idea... some not bad free ones that I've played recently where we can party up are warframe, path of exile, face of mankind and panzar

Top Bottom