TDF Playdates V2.0

SunE

Professional Newbie
Guys if we have CoD and BF then why play GRAW 2? I didn't find it as good. Modern shooters have spoiled me :p

DDIF

Custom User Title
use semi fire mode for long distances ;)
pretty light game no?
and having LAN play for hamachi?? :p
This is around 4 GB and there are lots of server to choose from and most are empty, the problem is that it is a PITA to setup on Windows 8 & 8.1, moreover there are too much issues with punkbuster.

Then we need to organize that PD again when I get back. :)
Not before that though. :D
We can but I am not much i favour, there will be too much troubleshooting to be done for punkbuster and some will not be able to join.

Guys if we have CoD and BF then why play GRAW 2? I didn't find it as good. Modern shooters have spoiled me :p
Because we did with COD4 too much and because GRAW4 is easy to setup, visually good, small size and low on resources and good on gfx.
Plus it is good to play and DM is much better than COD4.

P.S: Don't forget to download maps for GRAW2.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Screenshots for PlayDate 02 August 2014
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/playdate/2014-08-02_00001.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/playdate/2014-08-02_00002.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/playdate/2014-08-02_00003.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/playdate/2014-08-02_00004.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/playdate/2014-08-02_00005.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/playdate/2014-08-02_00017.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/playdate/2014-08-02_00021.jpg

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
OK while you guys are enjoying BF3/GRAW 2 and other shooters, what about RTS people? many people here have played Rise Of Nation aka RON and must have enjoyed it, I'm pretty sure they would want to play it again. how about people who play RON have a PD? [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] is already in and I'm in for it too.

gameranand

Living to Play
OK while you guys are enjoying BF3/GRAW 2 and other shooters, what about RTS people? many people here have played Rise Of Nation aka RON and must have enjoyed it, I'm pretty sure they would want to play it again. how about people who play RON have a PD? [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] is already in and I'm in for it too.

OK as I am versatile player so I can join in too. Which game you guys wanna play ??
How about Company of Heroes ?? Its a pretty good game, also Warcraft 3 Frozen Thrones ?? Though I would vote for COH if you guys have it.
One more problem is that for 3 people we can't arrange a PD. So if more guys join in then we can arrange that, if not then we can arrange a mini PD on some weekday and people who wanna play will join in ?? How about that??

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'd like to add in Dawn Of War : Dark Crusade. You could have pretty short and quick skirmishes in its multiplayer mode.

Also it has 7 different races with totally different units, technologies, abilities and gameplay.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Its nothing like only one game PD.. We can have 2 games at a time.. An fps and a rts.. People will join according to their likes.

About deciding.. Meet on steam and decide who'll play what. Be present at the meeting and give your opinion. Don't bicth about it later.

This way all kinds of genre lovers can join in and have fun.

Im just giving my opinion.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Just deleted company of heroes 2 thinking no one is ever going to play :(
its too huuge to manage to download with this BSNL FUP thingy, that one game is entire month's usage. would not have thought twice about it if I still had my trusty old MTNL connection
up for warcraft 3
looking forward to another GRID one

and for mini-playdate for BattleZone II? it still looks good, it was like the crysis of it's time, you needed insane hardware to play, RTS+FPS+driving :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Its nothing like only one game PD.. We can have 2 games at a time.. An fps and a rts.. People will join according to their likes.

About deciding.. Meet on steam and decide who'll play what. Be present at the meeting and give your opinion. Don't bicth about it later.

This way all kinds of genre lovers can join in and have fun.

Im just giving my opinion.

What if a person want to attend both ?? For example me. I play all genres.

Just deleted company of heroes 2 thinking no one is ever going to play :(
its too huuge to manage to download with this BSNL FUP thingy, that one game is entire month's usage. would not have thought twice about it if I still had my trusty old MTNL connection
up for warcraft 3
looking forward to another GRID one

and for mini-playdate for BattleZone II? it still looks good, it was like the crysis of it's time, you needed insane hardware to play, RTS+FPS+driving :)

Will organize GRID soon enough but to need to solve this Rubik cube of RTS PD. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh What about, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne ?? Everyone have it ??
AOE 2 is too old IMHO. We can also do Company of Heroes or several other games, we will look into that later if this one is successful. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
so you play all games except old ones, and small ones :p
yep, have warcraft 3, but how many max players

also, rts type game good idea during monsoons? chances of someone or other disconnecting is high

Yeah you can say that. I can play old games but not ancient games.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
so you play all games except old ones, and small ones :p
yep, have warcraft 3, but how many max players

also, rts type game good idea during monsoons? chances of someone or other disconnecting is high

I can do Warcraft 3, but have to redownload it.

Top Bottom