TDF Playdates V2.0

gameranand

Living to Play
UPDATE

For People who are getting confused about the game. Its Race Driver Grid released in 2007. Not GRID 2 or GRID Autosport.

For the guys who have downloaded Race Driver Grid or will DL this game for the tomorrow's playdate, here are the instructions
1. Download the game
2. Download Hamachi (Hamachi DL Link)
3. Install Hamchi
4. How to run Run Games using Hamachi in Win 8 or 7 Follow the instructions and configure your PC as per this link.

I'll be online if you face any trouble after 7 PM. Ping me or [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] on Steam for problems and checking.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Update

Okay I skipped college because it was raining. You can ping me whenever you want on steam when I'm online. :)

Gollum

Collector
UPDATE

For People who are getting confused about the game. Its Race Driver Grid released in 2007. Not GRID 2 or GRID Autosport.

For the guys who have downloaded Race Driver Grid or will DL this game for the tomorrow's playdate, here are the instructions
1. Download the game
2. Download Hamachi (Hamachi DL Link)
3. Install Hamchi
4. How to run Run Games using Hamachi in Win 8 or 7 Follow the instructions and configure your PC as per this link.

I'll be online if you face any trouble after 7 PM. Ping me or [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] on Steam for problems and checking.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Update

Okay I skipped college because it was raining. You can ping me whenever you want on steam when I'm online. :)

WHy you bunk school?
I tells yer parentz and you will gets spankingz for being naughty boy.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am downloading RDG since last week. I will be ready till tomorrow's playdate.
Hoping to try the game for an hour atleast since never played this game before.

Also, we will need a common chat room to discuss about the game when playdate occurs or even before it starts to configure our games. I guess Hamachi would be common platform for all for the same. Right [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Vyom for voice we will probably use steam
[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] the mumble thing was during the bf3 playdate, when we had a server

gameranand

Living to Play
WHy you bunk school?
I tells yer parentz and you will gets spankingz for being naughty boy.

It was raining thats why. Please don't tell ours parents. We don't want spanking....we obey. :D

Lolwut??!! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and why Hamachi? Why not Tunngle?

We use Hamachi because we can use it for any game that supports LAN, many times one title is for Tungle other for Garena, some for Gameranger. We want to reduce the pain. Also [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] has done a great favor to us by buying Hamachi pro subscription so that we can connect 32 players together. With free one only 5 can be connected.

I am downloading RDG since last week. I will be ready till tomorrow's playdate.
Hoping to try the game for an hour atleast since never played this game before.

Also, we will need a common chat room to discuss about the game when playdate occurs or even before it starts to configure our games. I guess Hamachi would be common platform for all for the same. Right [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]?

Steam would be better I guess. Ping me anytime. PDs usually occurs at 8 or similar so just be online at that time. It also sometimes depends on how many players are actually present. With GRID I guess we can play with just 4, the more the merrier. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh. maybe. but the mumbe servers were an add on to the bf3 servers, which was another kind thing ManiDhillon did for us
we no longer have the mumble servers

Top Bottom