TDF Playdates V2.0

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guys, what do you think about Tom Clancy's HAWX for a PD?

Imagine dogfighting with multiple aircrafts in the skies.

DDIF

Custom User Title
:-D :lol:
Someone please download this :p and tell us how is multiplayer in sniper elite V2 .....
Is this a good MultiPlayer game? It is just 6 GB, at least put this in your library. I can download to check about it if you want.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Checked, played for few minutes. Graphics are good but don't see a much interesting SP campaign though multi-player can be a good aspect as it is free and if enough of our friends download it.

DDIF

Custom User Title
you can count me in. ;)

You finished downloading? Just redeemed Sniper Elite V2 for [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]. I don't want our friend left behind, [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] already redeemed BF3 for him.
I need someone here to check the co-op and multiplayer with me, anyone?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Checked, played for few minutes. Graphics are good but don't see a much interesting SP campaign though multi-player can be a good aspect as it is free and if enough of our friends download it.

i actually like the SP :p havent tried the MP, will try injecting it :p

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
[MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] whats the meaning of injecting ?

copying pirat** files to the legit download location. In most cases it skips most of the download and downloads updates.

PS- in steam, an successful injection of a game can be called rare, in origin an unsuccessful injection is rare :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
You finished downloading? Just redeemed Sniper Elite V2 for [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]. I don't want our friend left behind, [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] already redeemed BF3 for him.

no.. i'll dl it in a few days.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
done. ready.
checking out Orion : Dino Horde

Top Bottom