TDF Playdates V2.0

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
cant say.. i may have to go out of station at the last moment... but i will prepare my PC just in case.

Piyush

Lanaya
Played Ghost Recon Phantoms.
And I'd recommend you all to try this one.
Dl size 3.2 gb
Gameplay better than most of the current onlin-fps out there .
Team coordination is actually required unlike games like Cod/CS where one can solo the game if he is good enough

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guys, please try Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. It's only around 300 mb. It's a great team game with multiple objectives.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
That Wolfstein game looks good but I was waiting for Valve to update their engine and apparently, it seems like they have so I'd be skipping CS:GO for a newer version of CS based on Source 2 Engine :D

Until that happens, I'd stick to CS:Source provided anybody still plays that

You'd be waiting quite a few years then. Just get CSGO on 75% sale.. ;)

Is it trackmania then or altitude? Wolfenstein ET seems good too for a playdate as Desmond suggested.

Had to go on a last minute trip on Sat and Sun , so couldnt join. My sincere apologies. Am good for 26th as of now. Can anyone pm me the download links. my bandwith is nearly over :( , 5.2GB and 11days still to go.

Shiva

gameranand

Living to Play
cant say.. i may have to go out of station at the last moment... but i will prepare my PC just in case.

Yeah do that.
Dl size 3.2 gb
Team coordination is actually required unlike games like Cod/CS where one can solo the game if he is good enough

Lets do it next Playdate after the trackmania. Also see if around 10 players can play properly this game without hindrance from others or not like in DOTA 2.
Guys, please try Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. It's only around 300 mb. It's a great team game with multiple objectives.
Lets discuss about other games after this playdate.

the links please..
all the updates.. right from after the first game release. :)
You'd be waiting quite a few years then. Just get CSGO on 75% sale.. ;)
Is it trackmania then or altitude? Wolfenstein ET seems good too for a playdate as Desmond suggested.
Link to download TM Nations? (Preferably a legal DRM Free version would be appreciated)

Its Trackmania Nations Forever

Trackmania Nations Forever

You'll just need a Steam account to Download this game and the Download size is under 500 MB so that should not be problem with any guys even who have low bandwidth ISP.
[MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION]
Do the chatroom thing in Night today, I might not come because of exams, but do tell me what game is decided for Playdate. Also after that has been decided make a announcement on Steam Group of Playdate about the same like previous week. Post here also.

snap

Lurker
can anyone post the various tdf steam groups and add me as i am level 0 :razz: Steam Community :: TheVenerable

gameranand

Living to Play
^thanks

and any playdate for this weekend[18, 19, 20]??

That I do not know. I think that it will be decided tonight in the Chat room of TDF Playdate group, join in the discussion if you want.

Here is the Group link if you want to join
TDF Playdate

TDF Group

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
That I do not know. I think that it will be decided tonight in the Chat room of TDF Playdate group, join in the discussion if you want.

Here is the Group link if you want to join
TDF Playdate

TDF Group

cool! thanks..

i'll join if i can. :)

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
okay so please join steam group's chat tonight at 9:30.
We'll decide date and time.

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone post the various tdf steam groups and add me as i am level 0 :razz: Steam Community :: TheVenerable

Done!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay i'll download it ASAP and maybe we can play it in next playdate(after TM ) as download size is low!

- - - Updated - - -

Dl size 3.2 gb

Yeah guys!
Its a good tactical game (similar to insurgency ) .
Require teamwork !

snap

Lurker
can you post the recommended and minimum system requirements? im in the office. cant access.

Ghost Recon Phantoms requirements:

Minimum:
OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (32/64 bit versions)
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2140 @ 1.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ @ 2.0 GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600 GT or AMD Radeon HD2600 XT (256MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
Additional Notes: Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and Internet Explorer 9 (Windows Vista/Windows 7)
Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6850 @ 3.0 Ghz or AMD Phenom II X2 545 @ 3.0 Ghz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX260 or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 6 MB available space
Sound Card: 5.1 sound card
Additional Notes: Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and Internet Explorer 9 (Windows Vista/Windows 7)

Last edited:
Top Bottom