TDF Playdates V2.0

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Ghost Recon Phantoms requirements:

Minimum:
OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (32/64 bit versions)
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2140 @ 1.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ @ 2.0 GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600 GT or AMD Radeon HD2600 XT (256MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
Additional Notes: Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and Internet Explorer 9 (Windows Vista/Windows 7)
Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6850 @ 3.0 Ghz or AMD Phenom II X2 545 @ 3.0 Ghz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX260 or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 6 MB available space
Sound Card: 5.1 sound card
Additional Notes: Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and Internet Explorer 9 (Windows Vista/Windows 7)

thanks bro.

my laptop will be able to support it. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Kunal which class you were playing?
If you are playing either of Recon or Support, then plz do share info regarding which gun is better along with the side accessories.

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
Kunal which class you were playing?
If you are playing either of Recon or Support, then plz do share info regarding which gun is better along with the side accessories.

Stated it today so dont know much about it but MK 16 in assault is good gun & not played recon.

- - - Updated - - -

what pings do you guys get?

No option for checking ping but no lags :p

- - - Updated - - -

So, we decided to play trackmania !
vote here to play next saturday or next to next!
*poll.pollcode.com/53599544
thanks to [MENTION=158674]flyingcow[/MENTION] for making poll :p

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Stated it today so dont know much about it but MK 16 in assault is good gun & not played recon.

- - - Updated - - -

No option for checking ping but no lags :p

- - - Updated - - -

So, we decided to play trackmania !
vote here to play next saturday or next to next!
*poll.pollcode.com/53599544
thanks to [MENTION=158674]flyingcow[/MENTION] for making poll :p

ALL VOTE THIS SATURDAY. Only 480mb of download. Next to Next we play Ghost Recon

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Link to download TM Nations? (Preferably a legal DRM Free version would be appreciated)

It's free to play. Should be DRM free on the official website. Anyway you can download it on steam, it's drm free on steam too. You can launch the game outside of steam once you download it.

Piyush

Lanaya
One thing I forgot to tell you was that I couldnt find any option to play among friends in Ghost Recons.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Download Link please. If you can't share here then please PM me. :)

I have already shared it in one if my previous posts in this thread. Please look for it. I am on phone, so cannot share.

Also, it's free to play. So feel free to download it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
*store.steampowered.com/app/272350/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

He is asking for the link of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Not Ghosts Recon.

Here is the link BTW : *www.splashdamage.com/content/wolfenstein-enemy-territory-barracks

Piyush

Lanaya
You friggin retard, the one thing I asked you to, was to confirm if this game can be on Playdate, you gave hope to everyone and now you are saying that it can't be played on Playdate. Damn you. :D :p

Well its not that we cant play. We can at least play the game as tdf team against strangers :lol:

Top Bottom