TDF female users

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i know there are like 99% guys on TDF but there might be women on tdf too right?(i dont think the "tech geek girl" or the "gamer girl" exist on tdf.prove me wrong;-) )
note: this thread is just for interaction,to get to know tdf members better :)

Confused_user

Journeyman
Well there are gamer girls...(Two of my classmates are) But girls reveal their identity here.... But, they do exist. They live among us, undetected, and pwning!! (In male profiles, of course)

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I know one (not tdf but another forum) who is a geek, a programmer and gamer too.. and ironically looks good too..
But unfortunately she is committed and not even open for flirting :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Lol. You are only 15 years old commander. So behave like one.

feels great when threads like these come up once a while.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
:rofl:.do you want your *** kicked by the mod.
thread like these should be there for some time pass other than hardware.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^^
:rofl:.do you want your *** kicked by the mod.
thread like these should be there for some time pass other than hardware.

afaik sarath is a local mod so, his **** kicking/banning/infractioning prowess extends to "Gamerz" only(he's local mod of some other section too, i dont remember which)

sukesh1090

Adam young
That's time pass only.
afaik sarath is a local mod so, his **** kicking/banning/infractioning prowess extends to "Gamerz" only(he's local mod of some other section too, i dont remember which)
I was just kidding guys.even i know that it is just a time pass may be sarath was also doing some time pass by telling like that.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
This is an interesting fact.why dont they be liking games?the only girl i knw,who plays game is my sis.she plays vice city alltym :D

Sarath

iDota
LOL! :D Digit Technology Discussion Forum - Show Groups

yeaa...its difficult to find a gamer girl man... :D

My best friends play Heavy Rain and Mini Ninjas on PS3. My gf beats me sometimes in Tekkan, actually anyone can. :oops: Never seen a girl play CS or CoD though.

I saw a chick once in Zapak, she had huge guys around (protecting her) needless to say I could only glance. The only other instance was on TV, where I saw a girl beat a guy in the finals of what I presumed was Halo. :facepalm: She was scary! (not looks wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom