TDF female users

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2K

In the Zone
If you are here for a girl, you are looking at the wrong place.
And even if you find one here, most probably she would be like Amy Farrah Fowler in The Big Bang Theory. :D

Sure there are are geeky girls out there. Actually came across a few on social networks and through blogs. But I think there are no female members here :D

BTW
Replies to threads like these rarely makes sense, because threads like these don't have much lifespan (they get locked soon)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hmm... Nice thread.
serpent16 have no idea about the origins of axis2t2's name.
And other's wish to talk to rare species called, "Female Forum Users"! Hmm...

Anyway, stick around, I am writing some theories on why exactly we don't see any female members on a forum such as this. ;)

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
because this forum doesn't have a chat option where you can live chat about the neighbor girls,boys etc and can comment about them.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
My Theories...

Who needs TDF for interaction when there is failbook for girls to showcase their shoe collection. :D

Jokes aside, I actually have some theories for why there seems to be the absence of girls on a forum, especially to one related to technology, like TDF.

1. Assistant: A girl have a handy male friend which is usually termed as a "BF". On the flip side of this "BF" there always is a geek friend (we will call it Mr. G for convenience) of her which is usually is hidden from the purview of the actual "BF".
Mr. G is ready to assist her with the slightest of hint. Let's say a miss call, on the encounter of which Mr. G flung into action and transforms into a full time customer care executive.

2. Advantage: A girl never needs to buy anything. Since all they need is to do call his "GF" and complete the transaction known as "demand".

3. Law: Even if the girl needs to buy something she doesn't care to "research". Lets take example of a cell phone.
There is a simple law:"Bgrudge's Law of Fractions" for girls to estimate anything.

Bgrudge's Law of Fractions
It states that, if a girl puts the estimated cost of her competitor's belongings in Numerator, and her own fallacious costs in Denominator, then the result should always be less then 1.
Constraint: The fractions selected for comparison must require the girls to consider both numerator and denominator, and it can be as exaggerated as can be boasted."

So, in accordance with the above law, they don't care which cell phone she buys as long as the fraction never crosses 1. Such a simple calculation, isn't it. So why need forums!

4. Simple: Sometimes reason is very simple. They don’t want to type much, since it may spoil their freshly applied nail paint. Instead of typing they would rather prefer dictating it to Mr. G, who can type those. But then again, they won’t tell everything to a geek, since it could violate some “not to be spoken” privacy settings.

5. Impatience:. Girls are too impatient to wait for a reply. Be it about their newly bought dress, or new hairstyle or that she found a cuty wooty puppy lurking around the corner and followed it to her home (hutch style), they want instant likes and feedbacks when they post about them. It ain’t possible on a forum, is it?

6. Forum rules: Girls don’t like living in rules. Nough said.

Yeah. That pretty much sums up my theories. Other are welcome.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
i know there are like 99% guys on TDF but there might be women on tdf too right?(i dont think the "tech geek girl" or the "gamer girl" exist on tdf.prove me wrong;-) )
note: this thread is just for interaction,to get to know tdf members better :)

There are no girls on TDF. Post on the core threads of TDF, and you will get to know all.

//MOD:
Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom