TaskBar icon hidding

saswat23

Human Spambot
I need a soft or a trick to hide icons of uTorrent and IDM from the taskbar permanently.
I dont have a broadband connection at my home so i have to visit cafe to download latest songs, vids and softs. Suppose i download UBUNTU O/S, it would take approx 4hrs. So, i want a soft by which i can hide IDM and uTorrent so that its owner doesnt sight that coz if he sights he wont allow me. He has a 2MbPS UL plan but still doesnt allow me to download such a file of 600MB.
So, plz help???

leo61611616

Journeyman
I need a soft or a trick to hide icons of uTorrent and IDM from the taskbar permanently.
I dont have a broadband connection at my home so i have to visit cafe to download latest songs, vids and softs. Suppose i download UBUNTU O/S, it would take approx 4hrs. So, i want a soft by which i can hide IDM and uTorrent so that its owner doesnt sight that coz if he sights he wont allow me. He has a 2MbPS UL plan but still doesnt allow me to download such a file of 600MB.
So, plz help???

I believe the cafe pc is running on XP. Do this: Right-click > Properties > Customize. Select IDM Icon and change its behaviour to "always hide." This is a no software solution.

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
I know that, but suppose he expands the system tray then he can get it and i will be caught. So, any other options???

Top Bottom