Survey - Apple Customers Are Most Satisfied with Their Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Apple has the highest score ever recorded in the American Customer Satisfaction Index. The company now ranks first in customer satisfaction among PC manufacturers for the fifth year in a row, being followed by runner-up Dell, the only computer company (besides Apple) to record an increase in ranking over their 2007 scores, in the University of Michigan survey.

Claes Fornell, a professor at the university and head of the ACSI, said, "We have never seen a gap between the leader and the rest of the pack this big". However, Apple’s lead is likely to have been affected by widespread disappointment with Microsoft's Vista among HP-Compaq, Dell and Gateway customers, 9to5mac reveals.

ACSI reports scores on a 0-100 scale at the national level and produces indexes for ten economic sectors, 43 industries (including e-commerce and e-business) and more than 200 companies and federal or local government agencies. ACSI produces scores for the causes and consequences of customer satisfaction as well as their relationships, in addition to the company-level satisfaction scores. The measured companies, industries, and sectors are broadly representative of the U.S. economy serving American households.

But how is the ACSI data collected? According to the organization's web site, customers of all companies (and some federal agency customer segments) are selected from national and regional probability samples by screening a randomly chosen adult (age 18 to 84 for private sector companies) in each telephone household. Respondents are asked questions about the purchase and use of specific products and services purchased within specified, recent time periods. ACSI notes that these periods vary according to the product or service.

Ultimately, those who qualify as respondents are then asked from which company or which brand they have purchased and responses to the ACSI survey questions are coded as a customer interview for that company. The ASCI is based for each company surveyed on a sample of 250 customer interviews with more than 65,000 interviews conducted annually.

Source

narangz

Web developer
Well they must be satisfied by Mac but many aren't satisfied by iPhone 3G & Mobile Me. MS gotta learn from Apple Mac's simplicity.

Offtopic:
@CadCrazy- Nice siggy :D

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
read somewhere Apple fans think themselves to be in different world designed by GOD differently like Mac's n sleek designs & stylish :D
LoL they sit anywhere & start their macs

read somewhere Apple fans think themselves to be in different world designed by GOD differently like Mac's n sleek designs & stylish :D

When you don't know something better keep quite rather than throwing up baseless comments.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
^^Another mac fan here :D
Did I said something Wrong
Boast off aPPl3 till u die ....!!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
After spending a lac who would openly say that I made a mistake. :lol:

Here is the link

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
^^ Thanx & c I say true but somewhere I'm a Apple fan 2 if not of Mac *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/85.png

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
To phir tere dhandhe ka kya ho ga. Tu to road pe aa jayega :p
Teri meherbaania, teri kadrdaaniya
dhanyawaad for testing each piece before dispatching *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/77.png

I don't know about others(Mac users) but that is not the case with me.I admit Macs are not much different from the conventional PCs but with the beauty,ease and of course OS X they prove themselves to be different.Take Time Machine as an example.

Abe tujhe kitni baar samjhaya hai gussa mat kiya kar. Dusro ko gussa dilaya kar :D
:D

After spending a lac who would openly say that I made a mistake. :lol:
Then why do most of the people in US and Australia prefer Macs over PCs?I am talking about only these 2 countries coz I have seen people using Macs.Every second idiot owns a mac:envy:!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Then why do most of the people in US and Australia prefer Macs over PCs?I am talking about only these 2 countries coz I have seen people using Macs.Every second idiot owns a mac:envy:!
hahaha...lolz
now watch this video and see why ?

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Sunny
can't say *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/95.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom