SUPER Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
*4.bp.blogspot.com/-XgDBgKHpY-Q/Teih1A3QStI/AAAAAAAALKA/XxkDo4C3Ozg/s1600/super_street_fighter_iv_arcade_edition_pc_art.jpg

System Requirement:
Minimum Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz and up
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 and up supported (operation on-board is not guaranteed)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and up (except for NVIDIA GeForce 7300), VRAM: 256MB and up (operation sharing with main memory is not guaranteed) or ATI Radeon X1600 and up VRAM: 256MB and up.
Hard Drive: 4.5 GB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio
Other Requirements: Online play requires software installation of and log-in to Games For Windows – LIVE

Recommended hardware
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz and up
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 and up supported (operation on-board is not guaranteed)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 and up, VRAM: 512MB and up (operation sharing with main memory is not guaranteed)
Hard Drive: 4.5 GB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio

Release Date: 29June 2011

FEATURES:
New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu.
Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
Updated Replay Channel: Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier to find your favorite players' latest replay. My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players. Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.

Official Website: Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition

ScreenShots:
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-Qjbh2B5gcpc/TeDCg18ApsI/AAAAAAAALHg/fgFHDz4WNGk/s1600/Super+Street+Fighter+4+Arcade+Edition+screenshots+for+PC+%25284%2529.jpg

*media1.shopto.net/screenshots/PS3SU07/A.jpg

*files.g4tv.com/rimg_606x0/ImageDb3/267109_l/super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition-screenshots.jpg

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I will get the game by tomorrow.

Really waiting to play this from the day they announced it for PC.

I will be spending next few months playing local co-op with friends.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
How different is this from SFIV standard for PC......?

There are two things here.

1) Super Street Fighter 4: Which was released for consoles a year after SF4's release. Had 10 new characters, couple of new online modes, new arenas. First, thought to be released as a DLC, but later got out as a stand alone game. Due to it's sheer size. Also, said by capcom as a swan song to the saga.

2) Super Street Figher 4: Arcade Edition: This includes 4 new characters, balance tweaks. Available as a DLC, to SSF4 owners. Also, as a Standalone game. This time for PC users as well.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^

Any difference in graphcis and camera angles. Does the camera rotate..Tekken/MC types..?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Rotates while performing special moves. Fighting is strictly 2d and is a unique style.

In a different league than tekken/mortal combat.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yes. Except some balance tweaks, core gameplay remains same as SF4.

So, I can run this thing.

*img535.imageshack.us/img535/266/ssfiv2011070519521596.jpg

Warming up with a new character.

*img28.imageshack.us/img28/226/ssfiv2011070519553232.jpg

Freaking huge roster. 39. But, tekken has 40 :p

*img718.imageshack.us/img718/2434/ssfiv2011070519524195.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tekken isn't Street Fighter. So even if it has 100 players in the roster, it will never be as complex as Street Fighter's gameplay styles. :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Tekken isn't Street Fighter. So even if it has 100 players in the roster, it will never be as complex as Street Fighter's gameplay styles. :)

I've played and wasted serveral days of my life on both the games. And am a Pro in Tekken and Semi-pro in SF4. I can tell you that both are different leagues. Streetfighter has limited number of moves and the key is to link those limited moves with one another. Where Tekken on the other hand, has insane amount of move list, and the key is to remember and master those. While Street Fighter's key in this regard is remember the timing to link those attacks. Street Fighter has no side stepping, which plays a major role in tekken. Tekken relies on blocking the enemy attacks, SF concentrates on evading them(though there is a block system). SF has Ex, Super guages to pull of special moves easily once the guages are filled. Tekken on the other hand... has no guages and meters, but moves that drain opponents health bar are very tough to pull of that can be reversed if not blocked. Which brings us to the next sweet thing called "Reversals". While SF4 implemented the reversals with Focus attacks but that will only work with punches and kicks. We can't reverse special moves but can only escape from them, Tekken has a very complex reversal system of reversing Punches, kicks, throws and special moves and even a reversal to the reversals(chickens).

All in all... both are complex in their own regard. SF became more famous than tekken because of the production values and Capcom brand. :)

Why know DOA for PC ????

Street Fighter 4 is the only fighting game to make it's way to PC in ages. Thanks to Capcom.. they released SSF4 again for PC. Many publishers feel that fighters are strictly for console market.. due to several obvious reasons.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Dead or Alive (DoA) is a nice martial arts movie starring a lady known as Holly Vallance.

Top Bottom