SUPER Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
To beat seth in hardest mode one needs to constantly stay away because he has a very powerful powerbomb grapple attack. It can be blocked but timing has to be perfect. Especially when playing a minimum of 3 rounds, beating seth for the 1st time is not that tough but in the 2nd attempt he becomes unpredictable. Only using RYU , i was able to beat SETH in hardest difficulty both in arcade mode and versus.

When u stay away from him, he either extends his arms (dhalsim) and attacks or fires sonic booms. Evade these and instantly land a jump H kick and a leg swipe simultaneously. Depletes good amount of his health bar. At this point he cannot hit with his shoryuken which is indeed deadly. With a little practice and luck, seth becomes easy to defeat. His tandem stream attack (ultra combo) also has to be watched as its more damaging and effective when compared to the alternate tandem typhoon attack.

From all ultra combos, i found RYU'S metsu shoryuken and GOUKEN'S denjin hadoken more damaging.

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Just spent a really long time trying to beat Seth with Ryu. Even tried Zangetsus video but no luck. He becomes really difficult to beat for the second round.

Alok

Adventurer
:clap2: yes i have found the trick. With Ken i beaten him at last. I used to hit only Shouryuken and Ultra Cambo. Just rotating left analog stick and continuously pressing LB:)

Ken's ultra cambo is very powerfull.

gameranand

Living to Play
Man you guys are talking about hardest difficulty. I was not able to defeat seth at hard difficulty. Now I know that I am a terrible player of this genre.

Alok

Adventurer
I prefer Tekken 5 over it.
This doesn't give me feeling for hit. Probably coz its 2d.
It nice game but Tekken 5 have lot flow and addiction than this.

Finished arcade with five characters, Ken (hardest & medium), Ryu (medium), Dalshim (medium) , Abel (medium) , Sagat (hardest)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@hannibal2469: sorry mate, piracy is not allowed in TDF..read rules before posting and edit your comment ASAP

Top Bottom