Suggest me a good Bass Headphone for a budget of 1.5k

SahilAr

In the zone
Need a headphone for listening songs and watching videos...i want super bass and sound quality to be simply superb.The budget is limited to 1.5k mAX!!!Please reply..as i want the headphones very fast.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Sennheiser HD 201/202 II . The latter has more bass hence it costs Rs 1899
HD 218 good for compressed music as it dosnt delve deep.

Last edited:

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
monoprice 8323 @ 21$ - eyes closed (but that is if u can get it).
link - *www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082302&p_id=8323&seq=1&format=2

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
I am considering:SENNHEISER HD 202 II -- AUTHORIZED DEALER -READY STOCK | eBay should i buy it?

Thetrueblueviking

Monoprice are great but by the time it reaches India it will cost close to $60!

They indeed are. And quite better than the HD202.
Regarding the customs and shipping - I wrote in the bracket - "that is if u can get it"(for 21$ from a friend or someone else who can get it for u)

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Which one to consider if bass is the priority?
MDR-XB300 : Extra Bass (XB) Headphones : Headphones : Sony India
or
Buy Sennheiser HD 202 II Headphone Online At Price Rs.2290 - India

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The Sony is plain bad! It has boomy bass. But if you are in to rap, electronica rock, or electronic music get them at the cost of no midrange and highs.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Nahh...i just fall in love with ma Bollywood,punjabi and some old one's!So,i should go for the HD 202 ii na?If sony is just that bad,i would be good to get the HD 202 ii,in 1-2k budget MaX,riGht?

Last edited:
OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Thanks Dude,will be getting HD 202 ii for sure now..and will upload pics too ;)

I want earphones too for my phone,i searched everywhere but at none of the place i could find it for 500-600 INR :(
Does it really costs 1k?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Thanks Dude,will be getting HD 202 ii for sure now..and will upload pics too ;)

I want earphones too for my phone,i searched everywhere but at none of the place i could find it for 500-600 INR :(
Does it really costs 1k?

Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

*www.flipkart.com/panasonic-rp-hje1...BA6&icmpid=reco_pp_same_headphone_headphone_4

Bass - Creative EP 600 Headphone Black Headset Earphone Web Net Chatting Gaming BILL | eBay

Bass - *www.flipkart.com/skullcandy-s2dudz...NH5&icmpid=reco_pp_same_headphone_headphone_3

Thetrueblueviking

Dont ever buy skull-candy IEMs - especially in this range - they suck at large.

I have used the creative ep 630 and they are quite a decent buy for ~600/700 and are probably your best bet.

IMO - these are your safe bets -
1) ep 630 (Used it for a couple of months)
2) she 8500 (friend had this - I used it for a couple of weeks)

Box Pack Creative EP630 In Earphones High Quality OEM Product (New Packing) | eBay

*www.ebay.in/itm/Philips-SHE-8500-2...Domain_203&hash=item2a26c0f381#ht_4076wt_1139

I ve heard the es 18 is also not bad but no comments here as I never used them.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
EP 630 = Bass
Philips She 8500 = Well rounded sound compared to the EP
Panasonic = Pretty good for the price and sounds three times their asking price!

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Ok,will buy EP 630 for sure,but one question about EP 630:How is the sound quality of EP 630?I know the bass is Superb,what about the sound quality?is it ok,good or average?and btw,I was thinking of buying PL11 for bass,how is PL 11?

Last edited:

Thetrueblueviking

Let me tell you this - if you re a bass-head - just talk with faun on the forum (check my friend list). He has an IEM - hisound-audio Popo. Hes willing to sell it for 1200. Those IEMs have twice the amount of bass compared to the ep-630. The sound is also warm. Just that the bass will sub-due some of the highs. But if you re a bass head - u just cant afford to miss them.

Top Bottom