Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^ i thought you were talking about universal games that everyone likes.:wink:
COD is best selling and most popular fps of all time.:idea:
Obviously people buy it because they like it as you said and they like it because it is easy.

Still some games are kind of universal that anyone who has played it would love it aka DAO, FNV, F3, BFBC2, Crysis etc.

:smile:

Nope COD ain't worth it. That game is quite easy and repetitive and what not.

I agree that franchise has started feeling Repititive lately after release of MW3.
But every individual COD title is quite engaging for not-so-hardcore gamers...The gamer species found in majority.:wink:

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
its a puzzle game where you have to use items to get a ball to goal using other thing like fan, pipe etc....wiki link-

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/he_Incredible_Machine_(series)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Railworks 2 : - probably the best train game ;-)

Locomotives from the age of steam to the present day, recreated in incredible detail. Fabulous realism along 5 real-world and 3 fictitious routes with stunning scenery and exciting action. Simple to get going, but a challenge from the very start, with hundreds of hours of gameplay. Learn to drive quickly and easily with RS Cab Control ®. Compete with other drivers from around the world with the RS Career System ®. Your imagination is the only limit. Create your own routes and scenery, and add to your collection with a wealth of extra locomotives, rolling stock and routes

I've played this for hours and there's tons of addons can be installed to extend the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom