Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
I guess Heroes of Might and Magic is included in first post, AFAIK Piyush was working on this particular genre some time back. :)

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
How about some turn based strategy games
1) Heroes of Might and magic series
2) Kings bounty series

I guess Heroes of Might and Magic is included in first post, AFAIK Piyush was working on this particular genre some time back. :)

yea guys i've a lot to do in that list
Topgear keeps reminding me of stuff and I'm just not able to cope up with my forum life with DOTA life :D
I bet he's furious with me :lol:

well jokes apart, I'm gonna edit the dates and add some games too (1/2 new genres as asked)
will be completed soon

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup. borderlands 1 is also an equally amazing game. Both of them are quite hard. Coop is the way to play it :)

both of these games are very easy if you master one and there's 3 simple principle in this game : Upgrade. Jump, and shoot while your are running. much like playing serious sam sans upgrade option.

gameranand

Living to Play
both of these games are very easy if you master one and there's 3 simple principle in this game : Upgrade. Jump, and shoot while your are running. much like playing serious sam sans upgrade option.

I also never found the game difficult at all. I used to run and gun and sometimes flee. :p

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
Can i get recommendations for some good fps games apart from CoD,BF3,Crysis and MOH
With good storyline and playable on med-high settings on my rig

gameranand

Living to Play
1. Far Cry 1 & 2
2. F.E.A.R series
3. Bulletstorm
4. Battlefield Bad Company 2
5. Bioshock Series
6. Borderlands Series

As for rig, I guess you can play any games with Mid-High settings on your current RIG. :)
I have suggested strictly FPS games, if you want team based FPS then there are some more, do tell if you want them too. :)

1. Far Cry 1 & 2
2. F.E.A.R series
3. Bulletstorm
4. Battlefield Bad Company 2
5. Bioshock Series
6. Borderlands Series

As for rig, I guess you can play any games with Mid-High settings on your current RIG. :)
I have suggested strictly FPS games, if you want team based FPS then there are some more, do tell if you want them too. :)

+1 However I dont agree with bulletstrom in terms of story line it has none :p rest are great. Also try Half life 2, L.A Noire, Crysis 1 & 2, blackops 2, Dues ex.

Last but not the least Counter Strike and yes it has a story.. about a bomb (As they say still a better story than twilight) :p

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
Thanks a lot
and no thank you team based fps is not my cup of tea
What about Far Cry 3?

+1 However I dont agree with bulletstrom in terms of story line it has none :p rest are great. Also try Half life 2, L.A Noire, Crysis 1 & 2, blackops 2, Dues ex.

Last but not the least Counter Strike and yes it has a story.. about a bomb (As they say still a better story than twilight) :p

CS <3

LA Noire ??
I said FPS bro
Played Black ops 2 way better than the other Call OF Duty games

Yeah its not an actual fps but its has shooting elements :p. Actually i recommended it for the story and the awesome gameplay experience

Far Cry 3 is great as per the reviews..looks awesome give it a try. Surely you wont regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom