Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
No its not monotonous and its a improvement by leaps and bounds. First one was kinda monotonous but trust me AC2 is just awesome and you won't complain. Play that game, you won't regret. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
aprt from the first part every other part is just good ( and brotherhood is great ) though can't say anything about the latest release ie AC3 as I've not played it yet.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Size is about 7 GB and yes it does have DLCs also.
1. Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's booty

Size is about 7 GB and yes it does have DLCs also.
1. Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's booty

You sure about that?
Pre-order had Mechromancer DLC and Creature Selection Annex. But, Captain Scarlett, Mr Torgue are to be bought separately or in Season's Pass.

gameranand

Living to Play
If you like SP then
1. Fallout 3
2. Fallout New Vegas
3. Elder Scrolls series
4. Witcher series

I guess these will make around 6-7 games and each can easily clock 150+ hrs means you are covered for a long time. :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Kk finished withcer 2 ( the best game i have played this year) and now i am in love with rpg . Suggest me some similar rpg game with good graphics like witcher 2 ( already played mass effect and skyrim) , And should i play witcher 1 also ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Kk finished withcer 2 ( the best game i have played this year) and now i am in love with rpg . Suggest me some similar rpg game with good graphics like witcher 2 ( already played mass effect and skyrim) , And should i play witcher 1 also ?

absolutely yes
also try Fable (the 1st Fable game)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

If you don't mind playing older titles then get these:-

1) Neverwinter Nights 1/2
2) Titan Quest + Immortal Throne expansion
3) Other Elder Scrolls titles
4) Planescape Torment

Among newer titles play:-

1) Kingdoms of Amalur
2) Torchlight 1/2
3) Dragon Age: Origins + Awakening
4) Two Worlds 1/2
5) Diablo III

And you must try Witcher 1. Also lookout for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition which is about to release. And for something different try Fallout 3 & New Vegas & Deus Ex series.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Yup
+1 to Never Winter nights series, Kingdoms of Amalur, Torchlight series, elder scrolls series and Dragon Age: Origins + Awakening

gameranand

Living to Play
Borderlands is also very good game, after all it was success of Borderlands which pushed developers to go for Borderlands 2. Best played on Co-Op. :)

1. Witcher 1
2. Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
3. Dragon Age Origins
4. Dragon Age 2
5. Fallout 3
6. Fallout New Vegas
7. Kingdom of Amalur
8. Torchlight 2
9. Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

I guess thats enough for you spend about a year. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
these are all the well known RPG games but if possible try Risen , Arcania: A Gothic Tale, Mount & Blade , Divinity II series and there was a RPG game with a nice looking female character ( by default ) - can't remember it nw - will post it later for sure though ;-)

Hrishi

Suggest me a good Multiplayer game like "Tekken 3" for PC. SHould have decent graphics and modern style.
No WWE/WWF , etc plz.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
thanks zankestu , skud , gamerang , topgear and piyush , Will try neverwinter first ,then move to dragon age . Meanwhile I will play witcher 2 again .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom