Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm.....let him update first then we'll see which games are left for the second post. Also have a look at the first post and see if some awesome game is missing, if yes then do post it here or just update your post with the game. :)

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Master dear master when that prestigious time will come when you'll update that long long post. :lol::lol:

okay boss
I'll do that tomorrow phor sure

Just remind me once my mission
I'll do it along with the side objectives
make sure the reward is good ;)

rock2702

Padawan
All of a sudden,i m having an urge to play serious sam inspite of having all the latest games with me.I really enjoyed serious sam 1.

So guys suggest me whether i should purchase serious sam 2 or serious sam 3?Which is more immersive and outright entertaining.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
All of a sudden,i m having an urge to play serious sam inspite of having all the latest games with me.I really enjoyed serious sam 1.

So guys suggest me whether i should purchase serious sam 2 or serious sam 3?Which is more immersive and outright entertaining.

seriously!! SS1 was an awesome piece of game when it came. though it came with its share of bugs, it was goddang hilarious and enjoyable... a 2inch man running around with a 5inch minigun.. :)

i never killed the last BIIIIG boss, the Goliath kind of thing, that came on the top of the pyramid. could you kill it??

rock2702

Padawan
seriously!! SS1 was an awesome piece of game when it came. though it came with its share of bugs, it was goddang hilarious and enjoyable... a 2inch man running around with a 5inch minigun.. :)

i never killed the last BIIIIG boss, the Goliath kind of thing, that came on the top of the pyramid. could you kill it??

I did,but with cheats :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

go for SSII - you are gonna love this.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Oh yeah..I have completed SS: First encounter & SS:Second Encounter....
really njoyed killing hordes of monsters in long battleground...freaked me some times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom