Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh OK then. Yeah its a great Sandbox game mixed with Parkour style navigation through the city and married with Batman Style Hand to hand combat all implemented nicely. :)

ajaymailed

In the zone
i love historical RTS games. I thought AOE, AOM, Rise of Nations were the best it could get, then i suddenly got hands on Rome Total war few years ago, the moment i saw the View of the Battlefield, i was astounded, such an accurate representation of real battlefield. It actually comes closest to recreating the true historical battlefield. Battlefield views, Melee Attacks, Cavalry Charge, Unit Movements, Siege warfare, Weapons etc. Goosebumps on me, not even blockbuster hollywood movies come close to this game in recreating the battlefield in 3D. True Immersive experience, its like actually i am in middle of battlefield. This is what probably every game aspires to do, but this one has surely done it perfectly. The Soundtrack is awesome, adding to grandeur of battlefield.

RTW is much more than a game, it taught me how romans fought, won battles, reason behind building such an powerful empire. I never knew Hannibal was such a great military general, the defeat he handed to romans were extremely impressive, battle of cannae is like a dream come true for any military commander. never before i have heard of an underdog, outnumbered militia handing such humiliating defeat to Professional, Massive, Disciplined Army.

eagerly waiting for RTW-2.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah and that much control over the battlefield sometimes feels overwhelming to me as you have to think before you click and you have to think fast. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Whether "The Mark of the Ninja" is added to the list?
Its one terrific-stealth-based-side-scroller.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ no, it's not on the list but I'll try it to be sure ;-)

anyway, change the last release date and name of the last MoH game released and the latest version ie Warfighter is a must play and highly recommended - well, the SP mission at-least.

gameranand

Living to Play
Size is about 7 GB and yes it does have DLCs also.
1. Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's booty

Size is about 7 GB and yes it does have DLCs also.
1. Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's booty

ajaymailed

In the zone
Surprised that there is no thread on Halo 4 considering kind of grand event it is in gaming world. i was taken aback to see Halo 4 earned 220 million USD on just opening day. Some Hollywood movies don't make that amount for their life time. Entire Series grossed 3.4 billion USD, that figures gets into top ten highest grossing Hollywood film series ever. I never knew there was so much money in gaming that could rival the grandest of Hollywood movies. I couldnt get gross revenue figure GTA series, but sure it would be real big, wiki says GTA IV earned 550 million USD just on the opening week, total GTA IV revenue till date is staggering 1.35 billion.

world of warcraft brings in 1.5 billion every year as subcription, total gross revenue exceeds 10 billion USD.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Actually this is a PC only section so no Halo thread. And yes Gaming Industry is friggin big, bigger than hollywood but you see that games takes more time to complete as compared to Movies. Although this is not always the case but really good games takes sometime to complete, not counting the yearly mill products in gaming industry. :)

anky

Youngling
hi frnds ...
i finished playing Assasins creed 1 today...
i found that missions were quite boring..(same type of investigations and all...)...
now i want to try its second part...is it like the first one...?..or missions are more exiting..!!..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom