Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ CarlonSamuels - try these : Singularity ( great game ), Necrovision, BFBC2, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, Nosferatu - The wrath of Malachi, Doom 3 BFG ;-)

sggupta95

Broken In
there should be a point-and-click adventure games section.notable games of point-and-click include the monkey island series,grim fandango,king's quest 4,gemini rue.there are others but i can't remember.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
there should be a point-and-click adventure games section.notable games of point-and-click include the monkey island series,grim fandango,king's quest 4,gemini rue.there are others but i can't remember.

I agree and you should try Trilby series.

pratik385

In the zone
Hello gamers,

Pratik here, I've played Max payne 1&2, POP, Hitman and Diablo 2 LOD... (action series)

I know games are meant to be played on desktops but kya kare laptop hi hai abto :/
heres my config:
Dell Xps 15 proc-i7 2630 ram-4gb GPU-2gb GT540 screen-1080p

Suggest me few top line fps game please, Let me know if i could play those games smoothly on my laptop...

Also, I'm confused between Max Payne 3 and Hitman Absolution, which one is better? (will these run smoothly on my laptop?)
Let me know the space these games needed..

Thanks in advance :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Did anyone tried Planetside 2? It's free online game you guyz should check.
Yeah it's a great game.
Hello gamers,

Pratik here, I've played Max payne 1&2, POP, Hitman and Diablo 2 LOD... (action series)

I know games are meant to be played on desktops but kya kare laptop hi hai abto :/
heres my config:
Dell Xps 15 proc-i7 2630 ram-4gb GPU-2gb GT540 screen-1080p

Suggest me few top line fps game please, Let me know if i could play those games smoothly on my laptop...

Also, I'm confused between Max Payne 3 and Hitman Absolution, which one is better? (will these run smoothly on my laptop?)
Let me know the space these games needed..

Thanks in advance :)
both the games should work fine. It's hard to recommend 1 over the other, but I'd recommend you to buy Max Payne 3 simply because it's multiplayer is better

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
no use use in buying - what about the SP campaign - the stry is not that bad , eh ? and if one can play and pay for MP2 what's wrong with MP3 ?

gameranand

Living to Play
no use use in buying - what about the SP campaign - the stry is not that bad , eh ? and if one can play and pay for MP2 what's wrong with MP3 ?

Provided that game should run fine on the system, nothing wrong about the game. It got quite good reviews TBH. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom