Suggest Good ICS phone under 11-13k..

hari11

Broken In
I'm looking to buy a Latest Android ICS OS phone.

My requirement is 1 ghz processor,good build quality,Good audio,Great Camera quality,battery backup.I picked some phones...

Micromax A90,A100
Karbonn A18
Sony ericsson Xperia mini (upgradable to ICS.Bcoz of sony's great cam quality)
Huewai Ideos X5 pro

Please suggest the best among these phones considering the requirements and suggest if any other phones are best or any upcoming phones at that range..

pmkarun

Broken In
Check Sony Live with Walkman & Huewai X5 Pro... Everything is same except for the display and front Camera...
Both are good in my opinion... If you need big screen go for Huawei, else sony lww will be good

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
Micromax have many Android based smart phones which comes under your budget or else have a look on Samsung Galaxy series models they also have couple of option which may meet your requirement.
And the one you posted above look for Sony undoubtedly in terms of performance it's such a nice phone if size doesn't matter to you, otherwise A90 and A100 is also way to go.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Go with Xperia Mini or live with Walkman. Also you can check Motorola defy plus. No stock ICS, but you can load up cyanogen or any other custom ROM. They work better than most stock ones anyway.

Hrishi

MicroMax A90 good on paper , have no practical information about the usage and durability.

techlover

In the zone
Sony Live with walkman is a good option in your budget :)
but if you fine with after sale services of Micromax then A90 is better :)

OP
H

hari11

Broken In
Check Sony Live with Walkman & Huewai X5 Pro... Everything is same except for the display and front Camera...
Both are good in my opinion... If you need big screen go for Huawei, else sony lww will be good

AS per some reviews Huewai x5 pro has a bad camera quality and the new x5 pro cost is around 14k..

Sony live with walkman has low resolution screen and it seems old to me :) I guess sony's battery backup will be poor..

Micromax have many Android based smart phones which comes under your budget or else have a look on Samsung Galaxy series models they also have couple of option which may meet your requirement.
And the one you posted above look for Sony undoubtedly in terms of performance it's such a nice phone if size doesn't matter to you, otherwise A90 and A100 is also way to go.

A90 is good but i think the battery backup will low for it becoz of Amoled screen which consumes more power...As of now i kept this phone as an standby option and wait for the good one..:)

See thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/162634-karbonn-a18.html

Ya it seems good for me,except that clinchy plastic cover,screen(if u drop mistakenly then its all gone)and it looks like video quality is not that good for 5mp hd(i guess its in 3gp).But at that price its worth it.But looking forward for better one,if any.. :)

How about xperia tipo??

800mhz which is low..Other phones are giving 1ghz..

HTC Desire C..anyday...
600mhz :shock:

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
[QUOTE A90 is good but i think the battery backup will low for it becoz of Amoled screen which consumes more power...As of now i kept this phone as an standby option and wait for the good one..:) [/QUOTE]

If I'm not wrong this phone doesn't have AMOLED its with TFT Capacitive touchscreen and furthermore it has 2000 mAh, so i don't think it would bad enough for its battery life. However, Micromax mobile is already famous for their battery backups.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
It has got 800mhz processor,262k colors not 16m,no flash no hd video,screen res is low...:|

Xperia tipo has a cortex A5 which is actually build for better power management and gives max battery backup in the complete arm lineup. Its the best balance between power and performance.
800mhz A5 is no slouch mate and can hold up with a 1GHZ A8 as well.

Read the reviews in techradar and phonearena. They are highly positive.

*www.phonearena.com/reviews/Sony-Xperia-tipo-Review_id3115

*www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/sony-xperia-tipo-1088798/review

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Was a typo mate. Gsmarena always comes in mind when talking about phones these days. :)
Post edited.

Top Bottom