Suggest Good anti-keylogger software.....

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
i need to know about some good anti-keylogger software, if there is some good free option, also inform about them....

thanx in advance

gameranand

Living to Play
Well first of all your Thread title is exactly opposite to what you want. And back on topic KGB is good as suggested by mohit.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
checked out esp and kgb they are keyloggers
anyone know any good anti-keylogger? I use a virtual keyboard in cybercafes some times, not sure how safe that is.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
As far I know, virtual keyboards are not safe nowadays. many keyloggers captures on basis of screenshot on a time frame.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Best would be to use virtual keyboard for typing a part of passwords, and then typing some random characters, then deleting it through physical keyboard backspace, and then continuing typing the rest of password through virtual keyboard.
In short, combination of real and virtual keyboard.

PraKs

Youngling
lol,

What person is asking & what people are suggesting :)

@OP
Check out KeyScrambler, It scrambles input received on keyboard DLL hook.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Best would be to use virtual keyboard for typing a part of passwords, and then typing some random characters, then deleting it through physical keyboard backspace, and then continuing typing the rest of password through virtual keyboard.
nope. That wouldn't help as keyloggers detect the backspace key as well.

gameranand

Living to Play
vineet369 said:
Best would be to use virtual keyboard for typing a part of passwords, and then typing some random characters, then deleting it through physical keyboard backspace, and then continuing typing the rest of password through virtual keyboard.
In short, combination of real and virtual keyboard.
Oh boy that sounds complicated.

sygeek

Technomancer
Try the Eset NOD32 beta. There's a giveaway for it ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 Beta - Free antivirus software beta testing

doomgiver

Warframe
oh, so you need an anti-keylogger?

let me introduce you to : CommonSense[SUP]TM
[/SUP]
its damn cheap, almost free, however, its priceless at the same time.

Phoenixhuo

Right off the assembly line
i need to know about some good anti-keylogger software, if there is some good free option, also inform about them....

thanx in advance

KeyDefender is a excellent anti-keylogger software!

The following is a brief of KeyDefender:
KeyDefender is a next generation of anti keylogger software that encrypts user keystrokes at the keyboard driver level, and transmits encryption information to the destination app in the independent safety input channel, deep in the operating system. At the same time, it is also kept to release virtual keystrokes to interference. So no keyloggers can steal your passwords or other crucial information.

The following is some test video of facebook, email, twitter protected by KeyDefender:

Facebook protected by KeyDefender - YouTube
Facebook Protected by KeyDefender - Video
Twitter Protected by KeyDefender - Video
Email Protected by KeyDefender - Video
The Best Anti-keylogger Software of KeyDefender - Video
Professional Anti-keylogger Software - KeyDefender

You see, I hope to help you!

Top Bottom