Suggest a great Mobile Within 5K to 8K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hey flash that k530 to w660 now !!!!!!!

[Offtopic]

Would've if it was in my hands. My mum uses it and I would be here only for the next 2 months. So if she ever needs to take to SE care then it has to be flashed back to K530i which obv. she wouldn't bother. Hence I've kept it in its original form :)

The only thing it lacks is the Megabass EQ. I've got her HPM70 and there is nothing she needs from W660i, not interested in walkman 2.0, album art and all. This phone has TrackID and works awesome. So as of now I don't see any need to flash it to W660i. Had it been mine I would've done it the day I got the phone :)

[/Offtopic]

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
used k750i ..have 6233 now .. i would say get k750i if camera and music is important ..simply awesome phone for its price ..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
never think of K550I again

that phone is a big flop

have you seen it's camera quality my CHINESE MP5 having 2 MP takes better pictures then it

JUST 6233 i was buying only when my budget was matching yours

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
The internal memory of 6233 is just 6 MB. Will I get any Memory Card with it or I will have to shell extra bucks for it. Also, any specific advantage of 6233 over 3500c, coz the price difference is of about 2 k ????

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
My friend got it with 128 MB card, this is not enough i think. 6233 has a lot better than 3500.
1. 3G, futureproof
2. Big screen, 240X320
3. 3D STEREO surround speaker
4. Long long battery backup

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Hi , Thanx to all your replies. As most of u suggested, I bought Nokia 6233 today. Looks good till now. It has 128 MB card , which is definitely not enough. I know its expandable but upto 1 GB or 2 GB ??? on their site itself , they have mentioned 1 GB on one link and 2 GB on another.
*www.nokia.co.in/A4534024
*www.nokia.co.in/NOKIA_ASIA_2/Find_and_Compare/6233/nokia_6233_fact_sheet.pdf

Can someone please confirm ???? Also , I will need a datacable ( for USB connectivity ) , can u please tell the brand , model number and approx price for that datacable also(I thought it will come bundled with phone). Also the price of 1 GB / 2 GB kingston micro SD card. please reply guys...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
2gb card would work perfectly. Also instead of bothering with data cable, get a card reader. It would be several times faster at transferring data to the card than the data cable.

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@pathik , 400 bucks for what ??? data cable or memory card( 1 GB/2 GB)????
@krazzy , how can u be so sure that 2 GB will be supported ??? and whats the cost of card reader ????
I think My lappy Dell 1520 have some card reader, will that do ???

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Phenom - Rs.400 is for 1 GB memory card and not for the data cable.
Yup the laptop card reader will do fine. :)

BTW you can get a card reader for Rs.150.

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Thanx guys. I bought Kingston 2 GB mSD for just Rs. 450 and I used its SD adapter and loaded it via my laptop. I m loving it. thanx guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom