Suggest a android mobile under 10k

aroraanant

Explorer
Explorer costs 8k, and is a very good phone.
But if you want a good cam and latest android then I think you should extend your budget and get Live With Walkman for 12.5-13k

bubusam13

Human
Are LG phones good ? How about Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 ?

Also HTC Explorer is above my budget (12900/-)

no not. I don't know where u got these prices from but surely they are looting customers. I got explorer at Rs 7765. Aniwz, go to flipkart and choose cash on delivery and buy and hurry, prices gonna increase because rupee value again fallen (as per a news channel)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Depends on individual perception. Some like the service of Flipkart, so it differs!

Its not about Individual Perception.
Its about Price.:wink:

Flipkart has overpriced Phones and thats a Fact not a Perception.:)

There is no point in Paying 9k for a Phone which easily available for 8.5k online and some have managed to get it for as low as 8k.No Rule of perception Here.:wink:

MasterMinds

hell boy
then this will b better i guess... better looks, newer htc sence... and beats audio.... total flaunt package..... and lil bit performance too.. and ICS....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
one personal advice: never wait for laptops, mobiles and tablets to get launched. there are 3 possible outcomes: it'll be launched in a few weeks time, it'll be launched in few months time, it won't be launched at all. and usually its the 2nd option. if you wait, you may have to wait for more than 2-3 months. think about it.

aroraanant

Explorer
one personal advice: never wait for laptops, mobiles and tablets to get launched. there are 3 possible outcomes: it'll be launched in a few weeks time, it'll be launched in few months time, it won't be launched at all. and usually its the 2nd option. if you wait, you may have to wait for more than 2-3 months. think about it.
+1 to that...
Even I agree on that....

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hows this phone Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini - ST15i Mobile as compared to HTC Explorer ?

Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini - ST15i Mobile Phone . Buy Best Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini - ST15i Mobile Phone at Lowest Price Online

dexterunknown

Broken In
htc desire will not be good as you can think of a device of 600mhz running ics afaik 1.2ghz ics tables still lag. it will be as running ics on explorer. specs

Kev.Ved

Journeyman
Its not about Individual Perception.
Its about Price.:wink:

Flipkart has overpriced Phones and thats a Fact not a Perception.:)

There is no point in Paying 9k for a Phone which easily available for 8.5k online and some have managed to get it for as low as 8k.No Rule of perception Here.:wink:

Perception here refers to how the customer connects with Flipkart, because some may not mind paying a little more when they get reliable service, replacement guarantee.

Top Bottom