gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Does anybody which is the best download region for steam? I have switched from Mumbai to USA - Washington in settings and my download speeds have increased from 1.8 MB/s to 2.2 MB/s.

Edit: Switched to UK - Manchester and now I am getting 2.7 MB/s constant download speed. I am not sure why I am getting less speeds in Steam. I am using getting 6 MB/s everywhere else.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What's so shocking?

Maybe the fact that all this time we were cursing the slow speed of steam games download, when the simple solution was present right here in the form of just "changing download region". LOL.

Btw, another LOL thing:

*i.imgur.com/3lBEDFk.jpg

Price of individual products: ₹ 172
Bundle cost: ₹ 479

:lol:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Maybe the fact that all this time we were cursing the slow speed of steam games download, when the simple solution was present right here in the form of just "changing download region". LOL.

Btw, another LOL thing:

*i.imgur.com/3lBEDFk.jpg

Wow. Get the bundle man, awesome deal. I would have if I already did not have all those games

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bought the Polarity. And now I need help.

So the polarity is on sale for today only. (less than 3 hrs left). So what if I want to buy it as a gift for somebody else. But I don't want to send the gift today, but after few days. Can I buy now as a gift and send to my friend later?
I bought Polarity for someone, but it asked for friend's email ID. Since I didn't want to send him now, I entered my own email. Now I have received the game but the link which it have contains my own email ID, and I have already purchased the game, I think I can't redeem it.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Well, I tried to see what happens when I click the gift URL sent to me. And while it showed an error, a copy of the game is now there in Inventory, which I can send as a gift to anyone.
Thanks to Diablo (steam nick) for helping out.

Killing Machine
Update: Well, I tried to see what happens when I click the gift URL sent to me. And while it showed an error, a copy of the game is now there in Inventory, which I can send as a gift to anyone.
Thanks to Diablo (steam nick) for helping out.
Np. Happy to help.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Does anybody which is the best download region for steam? I have switched from Mumbai to USA - Washington in settings and my download speeds have increased from 1.8 MB/s to 2.2 MB/s.

Edit: Switched to UK - Manchester and now I am getting 2.7 MB/s constant download speed. I am not sure why I am getting less speeds in Steam. I am using getting 6 MB/s everywhere else.
I always get 6MB/s down speed on steam India hyderabad download selection. Gonna try what you did and report back :)

sygeek

Technomancer

Btw, another LOL thing:

*i.imgur.com/3lBEDFk.jpg

:lol:
now that bundle is on sale for 23 bucks.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
now that bundle is on sale for 23 bucks.

And I bought Polarity for me, and 2 copies for my friend. Now if I buy bundle, I will have one more extra copy of Polarity.
Good thing I didn't have any other games from that bundle though.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
And I bought Polarity for me, and 2 copies for my friend. Now if I buy bundle, I will have one more extra copy of Polarity.
Good thing I didn't have any other games from that bundle though.
When you buy a bundle as a gift copy, do you get all the individual games as separate gift in your inventory or the entire bundle as one gift?

Top Bottom