Steam

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Klei entertainment sale.

Shank games at ₹55 each!

Damn why did I buy it before :(

Don't starve is also dirt cheap. Though the bundle price for don't starve is not up even though individual all are up.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Do you like mark of the ninja?

Or other action side scroller 2d platformers?

If yes then shank is the best it can get!

The last side scrolled I played on PC was probably megaman :p and now trying to unlock hats in punch quest on mobile

I'll look up some videos

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The last side scrolled I played on PC was probably megaman :p and now trying to unlock hats on punch quest on mobile

I'll look up some videos
Play these games dude. You are missing on a lot:

Shank series
Mark of the ninja special edition
Don't starve

And if you have a controller then you will love playing them. But KB + mouse controls are really good too.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
MOTN is their best imo. And even one of the best I have ever played. 1st Shank is better than 2nd one. Didn't like Don't Starve that much, not sure why.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
hmm got shank and dont starve

Motn has gone for less, may be ill get it once i play some shank, they seems similar
i recharged my wallet just in case if there was any deal for grim dawn or other arpgs ,but it seems im gonna end up spending on these indie games >_<
and i dont even have a clue when i would be able to play them :p
which is one reason i didnt wanna buy the whole bundle, though that is the best deal

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Anyone when is Steam Controller launching? Specially in India?
I need to buy a controller, and I don't want to buy XBox controller if Steam Controller is around the corner!

Top Bottom