Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
When you buy a bundle as a gift copy, do you get all the individual games as separate gift in your inventory or the entire bundle as one gift?
Bought the bundle. Selected the save as inventory option. Got the whole bundle as one item. :|

*i.imgur.com/US99Zps.png

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, bundles are treated like a single item only. Whenever you purchase a bundle, if you already won some games of the bundle, Steam will show you the information whether a giftable copy of the owned game will be provided. In most cases, they don't.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yeah, bundles are treated like a single item only. Whenever you purchase a bundle, if you already won some games of the bundle, Steam will show you the information whether a giftable copy of the owned game will be provided. In most cases, they don't.
Yeah i know. So far only seen it for hl2, hl2:ep1 and portal 2.

bippukt

In the zone
I am getting this develepor alliance bundle although I already have Polaris, which I bought for Rs 7 :-D

It is a short game but good fun while it lasts. The other games also have very good user reviews, and it is dirt cheap!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I am getting this develepor alliance bundle although I already have Polaris, which I bought for Rs 7 :-D

It is a short game but good fun while it lasts. The other games also have very good user reviews, and it is dirt cheap!
Last I heard Polaris was a software company. You bought it for ₹7?

Killing Machine
GMG just got a perm ban from /r/GameDeals. They are not authorized to sell Activision and Ubisoft games and have been sourcing keys from elsewhere. They have been under scrutiny since the Witcher 3 fiasco and now the mods have decided to permanently ban them.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bought two games:

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome Rs 84
FLASHOUT 2 Rs 31

Looks great.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
GMG just got a perm ban from /r/GameDeals. They are not authorized to sell Activision and Ubisoft games and have been sourcing keys from elsewhere. They have been under scrutiny since the Witcher 3 fiasco and now the mods have decided to permanently ban them.
Is anyone from India even gonna look at gmg etc. Anymore?

Except for maybe awkward price of some games on steam (remember me is ₹1800 seriously capcom? And singularity also- what? Mankind divided is cheaper than these games )

beingGamer

In the zone
Klei entertainment sale.

Shank games at ₹55 each!

Damn why did I buy it before :(

Don't starve is also dirt cheap. Though the bundle price for don't starve is not up even though individual all are up.

I bought this 'Klei Weekend Bundle' Klei Weekend Bundle on Steam for Rs.589 on 16th Nov
Also Shank 2 for Rs.55

Do you like mark of the ninja?

Or other action side scroller 2d platformers?

If yes then shank is the best it can get!
Shoot many robots is good too

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Is anyone from India even gonna look at gmg etc. Anymore?

Except for maybe awkward price of some games on steam (remember me is ₹1800 seriously capcom? And singularity also- what? Mankind divided is cheaper than these games )

Yeah for these crazy priced titles, I guess we could get better deals off GMG, GG etc. And a new Playfire credit system is incoming as well.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah for these crazy priced titles, I guess we could get better deals off GMG, GG etc. And a new Playfire credit system is incoming as well.

Also for unavailable games, like Silent Hill Homecoming etc.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
The Autumn "Black Friday\Exploration" sale is from November 25th 10AM PST til December 1st 10AM PST.

The Holiday sale is from December 22nd 10AM PST til Jan 4th 10AM PST.

From the steamworks developer group....

"In past sale events, we’ve asked for two discounts—a duration discount that runs for the length of the sale, and a feature discount that runs in the event that a game is featured on the front page. This year, to optimize the sale for customers and to allow us to feature and recommend your products in more ways to more customers, we’re asking for just one discount, to run the length of the sale.

We’ll still be highlighting top games on the front page for 24-48 hour spans, but those products will stay at their most competitive discount, before and after being featured. It’s not a major change, but it does make the sale a lot more valuable for customers, and it allows us to build sale tools that highlight and recommend products all sale long, instead of just during front page features."

Source: Neogaf

Top Bottom