aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
^^We have spent much less than what out account value suggests. It's hard to get the real value, particularly at this time, when due to transition things are pretty bugged. There's no way I have spent that much (close to 8 lakh in both with or without sales) in just 5 years. Would have been broke by now. Lots of free games, bundled games where spent like less 50 bucks per game or even lesser. Heck, the costliest game is Metal Sonic DLC for Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed at Rs 4217/-, no way man.

PS: It shoots up to 18.50 lakh in USD, highest grosser is Snow Light @ $100, a game I get in a 2-3 USD bundle. :rofl:
Yup, but this is fun anyway :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
From where? :shock:
Don't remember. Maybe it was amazon.com. They have games at those prices at random times.

- - - Updated - - -

did you play it?almost everyone in the steam reviews is saying it is unplayable,very slow and taxing compared to the previous version
As of this moment, I don't have a system on which I can play it.

- - - Updated - - -

When did this happened?
7-8 months ago.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
After the introduction of INR owned games per user increased from 7 to 9.
India - Country Stats - SteamSpy - All the data and stats about Steam games

anaklusmos

Youngling
After the introduction of INR owned games per user increased from 7 to 9.
India - Country Stats - SteamSpy - All the data and stats about Steam games
Wow, loving this fact.
Maybe this is the push we needed to reduce piracy and increase the popularity of gaming and in India

bippukt

In the zone
Wow, loving this fact.
Maybe this is the push we needed to reduce piracy and increase the popularity of gaming and in India

Price is the biggest factor, so it would definitely help. But we need better broadband plans. No point in buying a good game for say 750 if it means blowing through your data limit to download just one game. Plus a change in the mindset, of course.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Price is the biggest factor, so it would definitely help. But we need better broadband plans. No point in buying a good game for say 750 if it means blowing through your data limit to download just one game. Plus a change in the mindset, of course.
Internet is not a big factor in some parts of India anymore. Bandwidth is getting cheaper.

I get 40 mbps at ₹1200 upto 100 GB and then 10 mbps unlimited at hyderabad. So it is certainly getting better.

Back home in Kolkata , 3 years back, I used to get 256kbps for ₹800 lol.

anaklusmos

Youngling
Ok quick question, I may have to shift back to Delhi from Hyderabad (sob for the internet speed I will be losing :( ). Any1 has ideas which is the best isp in West Delhi?

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Internet is not a big factor in some parts of India anymore. Bandwidth is getting cheaper.

I get 40 mbps at ₹1200 upto 100 GB and then 10 mbps unlimited at hyderabad. So it is certainly getting better.

I would kill to get a plan like that.....

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Jealous.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
warframe is the fifth most popular game in India??
wow, didn't know that.

Steamspy isn't really accurate. He has some weird cutoffs and most of the information is based on 2 weeks of data. For example, in the unusually popular tab for India, Don Bradman Cricket should be #1 but it is nowhere to be found on the unusually popular tab. Just check the game's geography stats.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeah Guess so. From few and far between Indians in game, and activity of warframe thread on forum, it does not look like it is most popular after DOTA, CS, and TF2.

Top Bottom