Steam

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
they count games that you buy on steam only.
You sure?

Also I think the net value should be 100$, I.e total price not discounted.

So say you buy 4 games that have each base price $25, but you buy them and $5 discounted each, so you pay $20 but your profile value is $100.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
it happened to me . I was having more than $100 (activated using keys) when I was new to steam but steamgift was not verifying. I bought GTA V and CS GO on steam and it worked :D
That's coz you need to purchase at least something from steam store before your account gets unlocked. New account is always restricted in terms of capabilities.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I know this as I have seen it firsthand. My room mate never buys any games. He goes ahem.

So I gifted him a few games. Even though I purchased then from the store and he redeemed the gift, he was unable to send me over the card drops as his account was restricted.

Edit:

My account value reads $2700 or ₹77000, man I have wasted so much

Alok

Adventurer
I know this as I have seen it firsthand. My room mate never buys any games. He goes ahem.

So I gifted him a few games. Even though I purchased then from the store and he redeemed the gift, he was unable to send me over the card drops as his account was restricted.

I gifted "Caster" (9 Rs) to friend with new account for cards but sad... :-D

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
As per steamdb my account value is 260$ , and if bought everything at lowest value its 70$, and I think they don't count the games that have been given out via public giveaways ,like indiegala etc

anaklusmos

Youngling
As per steamdb my account value is 260$ , and if bought everything at lowest value its 70$, and I think they don't count the games that have been given out via public giveaways ,like indiegala etc
Don't forget humble bundle, that takes away a lot of the supposed value from your account.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^We have spent much less than what out account value suggests. It's hard to get the real value, particularly at this time, when due to transition things are pretty bugged. There's no way I have spent that much (close to 8 lakh in both with or without sales) in just 5 years. Would have been broke by now. Lots of free games, bundled games where spent like less 50 bucks per game or even lesser. Heck, the costliest game is Metal Sonic DLC for Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed at Rs 4217/-, no way man. :p

PS: It shoots up to 18.50 lakh in USD, highest grosser is Snow Light @ $100, a game I get in a 2-3 USD bundle. :rofl:

Top Bottom