Steam

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Hyderabad has the best internet ,but the rest of the India its still **** tier , in my case ,I'm still paying 1.4k for that stupid Bsnl plan ,and that is the only option we have

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Hyderabad has the best internet ,but the rest of the India its still **** tier , in my case ,I'm still paying 1.4k for that stupid Bsnl plan ,and that is the only option we have
Blore also has ACT corp beam fibre connections. So its good there too I guess.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yup haha, just find out the areas where it is available
check coverage here > ACT Broadband | Broadband High Speed | Internet Connection | Internet Plans | Internet Broadband | Broadband Bangalore

Killing Machine
Really? Damn am not going to blore then
In Bangalore for 6 years now and still haven't got a chance to try ACT. They are expanding but not quite there yet. First I used BSANAL for a year and half and then ended up with Airtel since then. 2200 incl. of taxes for 16Mbps 180GB FUP. 512 UL thereafter It's quite high but don't have alternate choices for higher speeds.

anaklusmos

Youngling
The best thing about hyderabad is the internet, beam fiber (now act I guess), 2499 plus taxes, 100mbps 300gb, 10mbps post fup
Feels like heaven, wish there was a semi decent isp comparable to it in Delhi

Killing Machine
The best thing about hyderabad is the internet, beam fiber (now act I guess), 2499 plus taxes, 100mbps 300gb, 10mbps post fup
Feels like heaven, wish there was a semi decent isp comparable to it in Delhi
Man stop the madness!!

anaklusmos

Youngling
Man stop the madness!!
Well just imagine what it feels like to shift from that to Delhi, airtel 8 mbps 10gb fup, 512 kbps post that. Not only that, I get horrible lag spikes the constant 160+ ms latency in dota and all online games :'(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sigh, I can only dream :(

- - - Updated - - -

Codemasters have set prices for all their games; all but one page of weeklong deals is missing price. Most probably everything will be fixed up prior to autumn sale.

sohan_92

In the zone
so.. I have a doubt. I already have Lucius 1 and now in weeklong offer, there is a Lucius 1 & 2 bundle. My question is if I buy the bundle, what will happen to new Lucius 1 key or it will be just waste of money?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
so.. I have a doubt. I already have Lucius 1 and now in weeklong offer, there is a Lucius 1 & 2 bundle. My question is if I buy the bundle, what will happen to new Lucius 1 key or it will be just waste of money?

Lucius II has recently been bundled I think. Can't remember which one.

Top Bottom